Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This site mocks me and i didn't evan now

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
I was typing my username to see my old r/braincels memes and i found this site mocking my post.

LOOK AT THAT COMMENTS.
Women and Cucks hates you and they want you dead.
I compare Holocaust victims with Isolation&Rejection(Incels) and they mock me comparing with people without limbs wtf.

That people with with no limbs(in special women) have more higher SMV than incels.

Incels are let to suffer and rott alone in Isolation&Rejection ; this is the worst type of punishment.

Don't give them ad revenue with clicks.

who cares what cucks say tbh, his wife was probably fucking the bull while he wrote that post

if you got featured there that just means your post made their soybrains overload. be proud

That site makes fun of lots of people, you shouldn't care.

huh who cares they're retarded

Dude probably is an incel in denial

what the fuck

Low IQ comments from low IQ people, nothing to see here. They make no significant point and echo the idea "haha isn't thinking that you DESERVE sex STUPID haha."

David futrelle al jazeera

This guy disagrees with you. What are you going to do now? Everything is lost. Just kill youself.

rent free in their heads