Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This site is the last resistence to feminism

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
this site houses some of the most intelligent, low inhibition, free thinkers humanity has ever produced.

An elite group of freedom fighters that have sworn to fight evil (society/feminism).

The day this site gets taken down is the day evil has won.

Not really, but it would bum a lot of people out if this site goes down.

Requesting this:

Turned into the I-Team with all the actors being replaced with incels.

>/pol/
Numerous comentators on YouTube
Pretty much every likeminded person
(Are you sure?)

Hyperbolic, melodramatic, etc.

we need lots of backups in case we get taken down. this community must live on as long as possible.

No. This is just how the human brain copes with the futility and meaningless of life. Everyone likes to think they are somehow important, that what they are doing has some kind of a greater meaning, etc. But that's just a distraction from the ugly truth

I know, that's what I thought when I found out about incels. We must have our third eyes open or something.

Who could possibly take this site down? This ain't reddit, feminists and cucks have no power here.

Who could possibly take this site down? This ain't reddit, feminists and cucks have no power here.
Three lettER organizations. It’s only a mattER of time before someone from this forum goes ER

I have a feeling this website will not hold for long.

I have a feeling this website will not hold for long.
They have another domain name just in case. I think we'll be safe as long as none of the major posters ER.

Anyone who believes in such a thing as women's rights is a purveyor of feminism, and in opposition to our cause.