Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site is so active

G

Godmode

Greycel
Is it because its the first day?

Its due to r/incels being down and the bitcoin-mining-gate of lookism in the same day

but it doesn't mean it has to go down in the future tho

This site will be dead in a few weeks, calling it now

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Gymcel said:

why?

Because this platform kind of sucks tbh

Wrong.

The platform is why it's so active, it's so fast and easy to post. Everyting is fast and simple. Hopefully it won't get fucked up, then it will die if they add too much shit.

Go back to reddit faggot if you don't like this. PSL started on forums not on some fucking shit cuck left board with upvtores and retarded pyramid scheme replies.

Gymcel said:
Gymcel said:

why?

Wrong.

The platform is why it's so active, it's so fast and easy to post. Everyting is fast and simple. Hopefully it won't get fucked up, then it will die if they add too much shit.

Go back to reddit faggot if you don't like this. PSL started on forums not on some fucking shit cuck left board with upvtores and retarded pyramid scheme replies.

Fuck off gymcel, your only coping anyways. it's only a matter of time before this place is shut down as well

Gymcel said:
Gymcel said:

Wrong.

Fuck off gymcel, your only coping anyways. it's only a matter of time before this place is shut down as well

Shut down for what? If there's no CP posted = nothing illegal which means it won't get shut down.

Go back to reddit, I can feel the sadness in your posts and how much you miss reddit tier style of posting, faggot.

Gymcel said:
Gymcel said:

Wrong.

Shut down for what? If there's no CP posted = nothing illegal which means it won't get shut down.

Go back to reddit, I can feel the sadness in your posts and how much you miss reddit tier style of posting, faggot.

you are a troll and should be banned. Reported

Frenchy91 said:
Its due to r/incels being down and the bitcoin-mining-gate of lookism in the same day

but it doesn't mean it has to go down in the future tho

tell the lookism admin to stop mining with our cpu

Gymcel said:
Gymcel said:
Wrong.

How am I a troll? You are literally saying the site will die and I am denying that, you are dumb as fuck bro.

Gymcel said:
Gymcel said:

How am I a troll? You are literally saying the site will die and I am denying that, you are dumb as fuck bro.

I've already reported you, peace out fakecel

Gymcel said:
Gymcel said:

Okay, good luck with that.

It's a replacement so hopefully it stays active.

Gymcel said:
Gymcel said:

you ve been on reddit for too long tbh

Gymcel said:

why?

Lookism member spotted

This site is light years better than cuckism. Who gives af about layout it's about content and legitimacy and this site is filled with legit incels while cuckism is filled with fakecels/women/miscers. Not to mention the site is lightning fast

I just don't like how there are two sections.. Main and Blackpill. Why can't there only be 1 or actual sections?