Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site is one of the last places with free speech

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
This site is one of the final sites with actual free speech, as long US laws are not broken.

Head to any discords, especially larger ones, you will see that there's many "discord mods" and usually the rules are just...weird.

Lots of these "normie" servers simply doesn't ever allow political talks at all, let alone 'arguments', not to mention constant censoring of slurs. Even something like "apple sucks I wish they to bankrupt" will get you banned or something.

If you have to censor so many opinions, that tells me that the mainstream PCness is crumbling.

I love that as long you are within the website's demographics (incel straight male), you can have whatever opinion you want, no matter how controversial they are.

Hate someone? Curses someone to die? These are viewed as merely ranting and aren't moderated, unlike in other sites where it is "hate speech" all in the name of fake positivity.

Last edited:
we are the last standing free speech site thanks to @Master and his fed allies collecting our data to mass arrest le telolist inkwells

I've found a quick spot check for if a social media app allows free speech is if you can search for 'nigger'. For instance rumble will not allow you to search the word

I've found a quick spot check for if a social media app allows free speech is if you can search for 'nigger'. For instance rumble will not allow you to search the word
odysee and bitchute allows nigger, thousands of results

IMG 3071
IMG 3075

Its relativly free speech, but 1000 times better then the alterntives, where mods act like n@z1s.

I have been in discord servers where just saying the word "obama" or "trump" will get you a warning due to the potential of political discourse i guess.

The nigger word is funny to me, if niggers just stopped being such niggers with their nigger culture of shitty music commiting crimes and baby mamas, and then you uncensor the word, people would stop saying nigger eventually.