Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site is much better, however there are still normies lurking

Q

Qiniz

Greycel
This place is better since we can moderate to our liking though there are still normies who should be banned. Really, anybody who doesn't make a post after 1-2 days of making an account or somebody that makes a comment or post once and never again should also be banned. If they want to invade here they should put a lot of dedication into it kek

Says the normie with one post and one thread. Nice try, though.

Agreed. If you're not posting here, you might as well be from incelqueers

I'm too high inhibition to post, don't ban me.

Baldcel10 said:
Says the normie with one post and one thread. Nice try, though.

Re-read my thread, it says somebody that makes one post and never again. can you not read? Plus if mods want verification to my incel account that they approved on reddit i really don't care. seriously.

This place is better since we can moderate to our liking though there are still normies who should be banned. Really, anybody who doesn't make a post after 1-2 days of making an account or somebody that makes a comment or post once and never again should also be banned. If they want to invade here they should put a lot of dedication into it kek
Ok Glowie :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: