Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This site is kind of fascist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
you can keep attacking people until you get banned. Whatever feels better for you.
Acting like I attack any poor user that comes across my path
Now I'm confused knajjd telling me it's a no but retarded_dumbshit saying it's a ye but with no misinformation

Acting like I attack any poor user that comes across my path
Now I'm confused knajjd telling me it's a no but retarded_dumbshit saying it's a ye but with no misinformation

For the record, I don't know if you attack users. I didn't mean it on a personal level for you. I have not observed you attacking anyone. I just mean in general, a person can choose to lash out at mods or other users or whoever they want if it makes them feel better. But they probably won't last long here if that's the coping strategy they choose.

For the record, I don't know if you attack users. I didn't mean it on a personal level for you. I have not observed you attacking anyone. I just mean in general, a person can choose to lash out at mods or other users or whoever they want if it makes them feel better. But they probably won't last long here if that's the coping strategy they choose.
Hmmmm
I see I see :feelshehe:

Last edited:
the way i see it, mods are sort of a punching bag. personally, i am much more likely to warn somebody for insulting another user than for insulting me, one of the reasons being that people are likely to assume i am being biased if i warn somebody for insulting me or another one of the mods. within reason, of course; excessive insulting or witchhunting will always lead to a warning.

The Jews did this.

There needs to be a thread dedicated to bashing mods tbh
Pretty sure that's every thread that certain users frequent.

Or at the very least we should be able to vote certain people off the moderation team (mainly blickpall).
giphy.gif

We could make the warning % public on users profile.
I am not a fan of democracy, it's just popularity/halo contest. But I do miss @Zesto

Last edited:
Fuck off antifa, democracy doesnt work irl and it doest work here either.

Fascism is a Chad ideology.

Where else is there to go? Realistically they could do whatever they please because they know that everywhere else is shit. Just enjoy the ride man, for this forum will eventually erode to garbage.

R.I.P all fallen homies :feelsbadman:

I miss a lot of permabanned users tbh. But to be fair they just insisted on confronting the mods/admin and breaking the rules.

I like the rules here so I won't complain too much tbh. Some shit may be a bit exaggerated or influenced by the mods' preferences, etc, but it's still a very good set of rules and mod team. Compared with the BR imageboards I used to lurk before migrating here it's 100% better.

So I feel like the community should have a vote on who becomes a moderator. The mods with lowest approval ratings will be impeached and maybe banned. Alternatively you could just make me a mod.

This is actually a great idea, independent of what specific mods did or did not do.

No not particularly. But it's not glamorous or exciting either. I enjoy doing it because I enjoy the site and want to see it working well. But it's mundane.

Basically, posts get flagged automatically by the system if they have certain keywords for spam or trolling. Those posts go into an approval queue. Posts in the approval queue must be reviewed manually by a mod/janitor and either approved if there is no problem with the post or denied if they are obviously spam/trolling.

Additionally, all reported posts go into a report queue which must be reviewed one by one again in context of the thread. Users on here report a lot of posts. Many of these reports are petty bullshit where they are just clearly trying to manipulate the rules to get a user they don't like banned or censor something they don't want to see because they're too sensitive (eg. racepill, heightpill, whatever). Each of these reports must be manually reviewed and decided whether or not it should allowed, or if there is a real serious rule violation and it should be deleted. If the latter, mods will then decide if a warning ought to be given as well. If enough warnings stack up, people get bans.

That's basically the gist of it. It's neither hard nor easy work. It's a matter of trying to maintain impartial and separate peoples' vendettas against one another and oversensitivity from real rule violations so that the truly problematic content gets dealt with as it should.

Personally, I am someone who will always lean toward free speech. I believe in open dialogue when it comes to valid differences of opinions. From what I've seen, however, a lot of the users who get banned tend to be people who make recurrent personal attacks on other users. That is a different matter. I think most people would agree they would not want this forum saturated with unnecessary insults and attacks.

Jesus. It's a job and a half.

It was never a democracy lol.

Op needs to stop being a little bitch.