Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this site is full of fakecels

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
what the fuckkkkkkk

'a girl sucked my dick when i was 15yo but im a truecel bc im not banging a 10/10 model everyday kill me'

tenor.gif

All these normies who just don't have a girlfriend yet almost make me feel ashamed to talk about myself; compared to these normies I'm a total failure and an evil monster. 
:(

Meh the joke is on them for destroying their will to live here. They are gaining nothing here.

There was a guy that said fucking a virgin isn't good

in the past it was an exaggeration, but this site is truly infested with them.

Red Shambhala said:
All these normies who just don't have a girlfriend yet almost make me feel ashamed to talk about myself; compared to these normies I'm a total failure and an evil monster. 
:(

But this just proves how flawed of a concept "incelism" is. A great many young men are "involuntarily celibate": they want pussy but don't get any. That's it. You can be both a normie and an incel. "Robot" was also a flawed term, because it was too vague, but at least it always implied more than not having pussy. "Sluthate" also went into the right direction, because the focus was not so much on "not having sex" anymore but on hating sluts. It's just different than putting the focus on looskmaxing to escape incelism and/or believing that looksmaxing is not possible anymore. It's still as good as it gets ATM but might nevertheless be heading in a wrong direction.

St.Tropez said:
Meh the joke is on them for destroying their will to live here. They are gaining nothing here.

Well, they probably gain some sort of confidence/ego boost by seeing people that are bigger losers than themselves.

LeagueEuW said:
Well, they probably gain some sort of confidence/ego boost by seeing people that are bigger losers then themselves.

thats what most come here for - validation

its kinda funny to think how different lives of males are based on genetics and upbringing. torujo is 19 and struggling to do something about his sister bf. framecel on other hand bein 6'3 with his frame would bully the shit out of the guy and fuck his sister after that.

success in life = 50% genetics / 50% upbringing

LeagueEuW said:
Well, they probably gain some sort of confidence/ego boost by seeing people that are bigger losers then themselves.

that's exactly what it's about. These are the same fags constantly crying about "validation" after all.

LeagueEuW said:

Short term yes,but long term associating with losers can only bring you down. Seeing the blackpill could destroy any person,even Chad. evidenced vby even rock stars killing themselves when they realise it.

some of it owes to the lack of karma system here. on reddit fake cels got downvoted to oblivion or not upvoted like trucels did essentially making it an echo chamber for truecels. here there is no such validation point system and fake cels feel more comfortable to post.

There are faggots here who get tinder matches, go on dates, TURN DOWN DATES, KISS AND GROPE girls, REJECT GIRLS
Absolute fucking parody, jfl at the moderation here

I'll batista bomb any fakecels I see
b3.JPG

That isn't a fault of this website, that's just the internet.

Even if you create strong rules like wizchan did, you still get a userbase who just don't mention certain things about themselves leading you in to the false assumption the people there are like you. But then they let it slip and you realize they never were, and as such, everyone feels betrayed. Pseudo-anonymity allows you to ignore it a bit better on reddit and chans.

You can't really have a place to vent and share your emotions that is clearly defined my material position and experiences, people are feeling the same things at different situations and circumstances. All websites in this day and age are people expressing their feelings in that moment, and then maybe they go elsewhere when they feel something else; lots of websites and subreddits these days. You can't have an anonymous place of truecels if you're an actual minority, you can only have a chaotic mess of messed up people like here instead. You just have to keep a suspicion of everything posted online really, no community on the internet can be real.

They're dumb as fuck. All they have to do is go to some Normie subreddit and learn how to speak and act around women like a normal person. There's people on here who have been desired by females, but were too scared to make a move, like wtf!? You're not fucking incel! How about trying to put in some effort into not acting retarded around females. Get off this forum and get some advice from normies who get laid.

Well, it might have a lot of trolls. I can understand only wanting truecels and similar company. But at least im honest about my past. In fact my posts are the most sentient and philosophical.

On lookism, i have a slew of aristotylian posts. My recommendation is skype with friends and only read my 5 star posts when frustrated. Ppl should feel good after reading my base posts of wisdom.

The rules on this very website say anyone who hasn't had sex in over a year is incel, get over it buddy boyo. If someone got his dick sucked at 15 then went a decade without getting anything, he's just as much right to be here as you.

St.Tropez said:

That's rather sad.
If I could I'd ban them from here simply for the reason to not end up in their 03s alone and unloved because they told themselves they're incels and blovked themselves off from having a normal live.
Being an incel is not something you should WANT to be.
It's something you should avoid of ever becoming in the first place.

Having sex is all about being having children. The only way you can do that is by having sex consistently. Regular sex is a proof of your sexual value. Occasional sex just means you are being lucky. Also, by definition, incel is a person who hasn't had sex in the past 6 month so your argument is invalid.

I got laid once in life more than 1 year ago and im 22 FAKECEL OUT RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lookism.net Part II

Fucking faggots. r/incels was the goat.

It's hard to be a fakecel in 2018

In fact, if you actually spent time finding this site, creating an acct, and making posts, then you no doubt are on the incel spectrum.

Not to mention, every guy who wakes up to female hypergamy and begins to hate women for it, is comrades with me

Mr_Mercedes said:

In fact, if you actually spent time finding this site, creating an acct, and making posts, then you no doubt are on the incel spectrum.

Not to mention, every guy who wakes up to female hypergamy and begins to hate women for it, is comrades with me

I know a few high lay count slayers who post here for fun and for the black pill.

Mr_Mercedes said:
In fact, if you actually spent time finding this site, creating an acct, and making posts, then you no doubt are on the incel spectrum.

r/incels got quite a bit of newstime when it was banned.
Some normies surley looked it up and consequently found this site as well, made an ccount and troll a bit.
It's not that farfetched to assume that some normies are here just for the lulz.

CopingGymcel said:
Mr_Mercedes said:
In fact, if you actually spent time finding this site, creating an acct, and making posts, then you no doubt are on the incel spectrum.
I know a few high lay count slayers who post here for fun and for the black pill.

Why the living fuck would slayers be blackpilled

I would adore my life and never even know such a site exists. Just lol at them

whogivesafucc said:
Why the living fuck would slayers be blackpilled

I would adore my life and never even know such a site exists. Just lol at them

They weren't always slayers. One guy I can think of was overweight and girls didn't want him when he was younger, then he looksmaxed to high tier Chadlite (almost Chad) level and now he slays Stacies. He posts here for some reason  :disappointed: I know him from lookism.

I swear to fucking god this place is more cucked than r/fa, and thats saying something.

Fakecel getting bjs, dates, refusing dates, kissing, touching, asking girls out left and right... What the actual fuck?

kvn said:
I swear to fucking god this place is more cucked than r/fa, and thats saying something.

Fakecel getting bjs, dates, refusing dates, kissing, touching, asking girls out left and right... What the actual fuck?

The rules on this site say if you haven't had sex for more than a year you qualify as incel, get over it. This isn't just a place for KHV truecels, it's for everyone who hasn't had relatively recent penis in vagina action.

I don't care if someone is a fakecel as long as they post good content and don't brag. Witchhunts are fucking annoying.

I agree, the fakecels just bring cancer.
A little more until people start inviting their "blackpilled gfs" here and then the rest of the cucks start drooling and WK them. Fucking disgraceful.

Bro, when did I ever say anything even closely relating to that (regarding wanting to fuck 10/10s)? I'm a virgin at TWENTY THREE YEARS OLD, and haven't ever had a girl/woman show me any obvious signs of attraction/initiation in my entire life.. I'm 100% an incel, I'm alone every fucking day of my life. I go to work alone, to the store alone, I eat lunch by myself everyday while my coworker eats in his truck. I'm sitting in a pizzeria right now alone, as always. 

I have no friends or social/familial support. I was always the weird kid that nobody liked. I even posted on r/Incels for a month and always got good feedback. You don't see me humblebragging or posting pics or seeking validation in any way, and you never will. If by some miracle of "god" I ever get a gf, you won't see me posting about it here to throw in your guys' face. It won't happen anyway.

QuantumDummy said:
Bro, when did I ever say anything even closely relating to that (regarding wanting to fuck 10/10s)? I'm a virgin at TWENTY THREE YEARS OLD, and haven't ever had a girl/woman show me any obvious signs of attraction/initiation in my entire life.. I'm 100% an incel, I'm alone every fucking day of my life. I go to work alone, to the store alone, I eat lunch by myself everyday while my coworker eats in his truck. I'm sitting in a pizzeria right now alone, as always. 

I have no friends or social/familial support. I was always the weird kid that nobody liked. I even posted on r/Incels for a month and always got good feedback. You don't see me humblebragging or posting pics or seeking validation in any way, and you never will. If by some miracle of "god" I ever get a gf, you won't see me posting about it here to throw in your guys' face. It won't happen anyway.

Didn't you post in a different thread how you got a BJ when you were 15?

justforlulzandkeks said:
There are faggots here who get tinder matches, go on dates, TURN DOWN DATES, KISS AND GROPE girls, REJECT GIRLS
Absolute fucking parody, jfl at the moderation here

@Incelman

>admits to turning down multiple dates

kvn said:

This. The posts on FA these days are a lot more serious, blackpilled and truecel-natured than most of the Rating stuff and Lookism bragging going on here.

VLÖ said:
Didn't you post in a different thread how you got a BJ when you were 15?

Reading comprehension seriously can't be that difficult past the age of 12 (Not to be rude). Yes, I did post that and that's what this thread is referencing. I also made it clear that the girl that did it was living in my house for a while, and would've literally fellatiod a horse at that point. She was a desperate psycho. It happened once and that's it. 23 years old and the extent of my sex life is a 15 second blowjob that happened over 8 years ago.. Now tell me I'm not an incel.

QuantumDummy said:
Reading comprehension seriously can't be that difficult past the age of 12 (Not to be rude). Yes, I did post that and that's what this thread is referencing. I also made it clear that the girl that did it was living in my house for a while, and would've literally fellatiod a horse at that point. She was a desperate psycho. It happened once and that's it. 23 years old and the extent of my sex life is a 15 second blowjob that happened over 8 years ago.. Now tell me I'm not an incel.

Okay, you're not an incel. Simple as that.

"But she was psycho/it was forced/it happened so long ago!" Doesn't. Fucking. Matter.

VLÖ said:

"But she was psycho/it was forced/it happened so long ago!" Doesn't. Fucking. Matter.

Fraid it does. From the rules:

• Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in at least 1 year, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): A type of incel whose reason for his failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Truecel (Allowed): A type of incel that hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts to do so. Is at least 18 years old.

He's incel, just not truecel.

Also since when did a blowjob count as sex anyway??

itsOVER said:

• Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in at least 1 year, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): A type of incel whose reason for his failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Truecel (Allowed): A type of incel that hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts to do so. Is at least 18 years old.

I don't care what the rules say, I think it's bullshit.

That's not an "incel", that's just a failed normie.

VLÖ said:

Fair enough, you said it but that doesn't make it true. You're not a human. I said it but you obviously are one. Let's talk like big boys. Would you agree that I'm incel based on the information I just laid forth? Sarcasm and jokes aside.

QuantumDummy said:
Fair enough, you said it but that doesn't make it true. You're not a human. I said it but you obviously are one. Let's talk like big boys. Would you agree that I'm incel based on the information I just laid forth? Sarcasm and jokes aside.

No, I would not agree.

VLÖ said:
I don't care what the rules say, I think it's bullshit.

That's not an "incel", that's just a failed normie.

Feel free to create your own site and ban anyone who isn't totally KHV then.

But then you'll still have some REEEEing if someone says they went on a date once and never got anything, people calling them fakecel, blah blah. Then more REEEing if someone says they have friends, cos surely if you have ANY friends you're a normie. This community is special in that everyone tries to outdo the others in terms of being the biggest sufferer.

itsOVER said:
Feel free to create your own site and ban anyone who isn't totally KHV then.

But then you'll still have some REEEEing if someone says they went on a date once and never got anything, people calling them fakecel, blah blah. Then more REEEing if someone says they have friends, cos surely if you have ANY friends you're a normie. This community is special in that everyone tries to outdo the others in terms of being the biggest sufferer.

There's a real simple way to define it :

Had sexual intercourse (for free) = not incel

Haven't had sexual intercourse (for free) = incel

Anything else is just meaningless.

itsOVER said:

Also since when did a blowjob count as sex anyway??

But it clearly defines a truecel as someone who's never had sex or been in a relationship.. which is my exact situation. A bj is not sex, and since it happened literally one time and such a while back, my mind can't even register it as something that even happened to me at all.

VLÖ said:
No, I would not agree.

That's fine. I know what I live through everyday, no need for me to convince anyone else.

Wizard said:
That isn't a fault of this website, that's just the internet.

Even if you create strong rules like wizchan did, you still get a userbase who just don't mention certain things about themselves leading you in to the false assumption the people there are like you. But then they let it slip and you realize they never were, and as such, everyone feels betrayed. Pseudo-anonymity allows you to ignore it a bit better on reddit and chans.

You can't really have a place to vent and share your emotions that is clearly defined my material position and experiences, people are feeling the same things at different situations and circumstances. All websites in this day and age are people expressing their feelings in that moment, and then maybe they go elsewhere when they feel something else; lots of websites and subreddits these days. You can't have an anonymous place of truecels if you're an actual minority, you can only have a chaotic mess of messed up people like here instead. You just have to keep a suspicion of everything posted online really, no community on the internet can be real.

True.

VLÖ said:
There's a real simple way to define it :

Had sexual intercourse (for free) = not incel

Haven't had sexual intercourse (for free) = incel

Anything else is just meaningless.

Well that's your own definition, and if you go make your own forum you can feel free to use that definition. Just don't tell others they have no right to post here when according to the site owner, they do. There's no universal definition of incel (/r/incels had it as 6 months without sex for example) and no ISO standards that members are to be held to.  It's literally only your opinion.

QuantumDummy said:
But it clearly defines a truecel as someone who's never had sex or been in a relationship.. which is my exact situation. A bj is not sex, and since it happened literally one time and such a while back, my mind can't even register it as something that even happened to me at all.

That's fine. I know what I live through everyday, no need for me to convince anyone else.

Whether you're incel, truecel...whatever. You clearly still are allowed to post here.

I get called fakecel sometimes too, just ignore them. We both know our own suffering.

itsOVER said:
Well that's your own definition, and if you go make your own forum you can feel free to use that definition. Just don't tell others they have no right to post here when according to the site owner, they do. There's no universal definition of incel (/r/incels had it as 6 months without sex for example) and no ISO standards that members are to be held to.  It's literally only your opinion.

They have the right to post absolutely, but the thing is they shouldn't think they're on the same boat as us. They're just failed normies, disgruntled that they used to get sex but not anymore.

Just like you hate the people who try to convince others they suffer more, I hate the people that try pull some bullshit how they somehow suffer just as much as us even though they clearly don't.

If a woman ever sucked your dick and it wasn't for money or some other incentive, you're not an incel.

VLÖ said:
They have the right to post absolutely, but the thing is they shouldn't think they're on the same boat as us. They're just failed normies, disgruntled that they used to get sex but not anymore.

Just like you hate the people who try to convince others they suffer more, I hate the people that try pull some bullshit how they somehow suffer just as much as us even though they clearly don't.

One frickin blowjob in 23 years isn't someone who 'used to get sex but doesn't anymore'.

By your definition I'm certainly just a 'failed normie' too. But I sit alone every day. No friends ever, no relationship in a long time, no chance of getting anyway, I'm now a NEETcel living in the house of my mother who hates my guts. Maybe I suffer a little less because I've had some success a long time ago with Stacey's in South-East Asia. It doesn't mean my life isn't just as bad as yours right now except that I've got a few memories of when times used to be better. It's still ultimately over for me just like it's over for you and it's over for the guy who got his dick sucked once as a teenager.