Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This site is depressing

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
While everything in this forum is true. It truely removes all hope and joy from my life. I WISH i had not taken the black pill or even the red pill. Life is 100000% suicide fuel. From walking outside to even hearing a female voive in the distance is enough to make me want to rope. I spend 20 hours a day rotting in my bed due to my depression. Been doing this on and off for years. No for decades. I am certain I will rope one day when even rotting is not good enough.

Why was I even born? I wish I had been aborted. Life is shit.

It is over. It never began. I never even left the starting blocks.

While everything in this forum is true. It truely removes all hope and joy from my life. I WISH i had not taken the black pill or even the red pill. Life is 100000% suicide fuel. From walking outside to even hearing a female voive in the distance is enough to make me want to rope. I spend 20 hours a day rotting in my bed due to my depression. Been doing this on and off for years. No for decades. I am certain I will rope one day when even rotting is not good enough.

It is over. It never began. I never even left the starting blocks.

Sacrifice instead of cope to rope.

You're absorbing the essence of the Blackpill, which is to accept that this shit is all rigged and you're fucked because of genetics. If I were you I would've just tried to cope with MGTOW, as you at least have wageslaving available to you to fill material voids.

Fuck this life, but if you must rope, do it in public to spread our message.

You're absorbing the essence of the Blackpill, which is to accept that this shit is all rigged and you're fucked because of genetics. If I were you I would've just tried to cope with MGTOW, as you at least have wageslaving available to you to fill material voids.

Fuck this life, but if you must rope, do it in public to spread our message.
I already tried to cope with mgtow. Is is useless after a while.

I was dying the other day and this was your response:
Your brain has fully developed. Your body has fully developed. It is over for you. You have reached the point of no return. Even if you do get laid what is a the point? Roasties would have been fucking Chad for a decade minimim and you are just Mr #58. You are not special. I am sorry. It is over.
jfl @ you calling this site depressing

I was dying the other day and this was your response:

jfl @ you calling this site depressing
I have become blackpill. The destroyer of worlds.

Yep. The only way to ever do anything in this life is if you somehow convince yourself that by doing such and such things, you will be able to get pussy. Being blackpilled it is a bit harder, as you have to go through the extra step of convincing yourself that you're not doing it for pussy, after drilling it into yourself that you are infact doing it for pussy.

No one is able to relate to you in your crappy mediocre social circle. Even if you reach out to local help groups, who by default have to talk to everyone even if they are ugly, you will still find no one whom has any semblance of what you experience. Reality is denied at every stop, and the blackpill is shut down by mindless feminist propagating drones.

The things you desire, the requirments for you to function, are called entitlements. You are denied basic neccisities to human existance, such as society, attention, etc., because you are subhuman. because you are a social outcast, a fringe on this world, you are doomed to nothing but pain and suffering.

The only thing left is to work towards shutting this world down, which how does one start when the basic needs of life are not available?

Times are rough guy. You have to hold out in case something bubbly comes up that you can jump onto and help us with. get it? stay going bud.

Yep. The only way to ever do anything in this life is if you somehow convince yourself that by doing such and such things, you will be able to get pussy. Being blackpilled it is a bit harder, as you have to go through the extra step of convincing yourself that you're not doing it for pussy, after drilling it into yourself that you are infact doing it for pussy.

No one is able to relate to you in your crappy mediocre social circle. Even if you reach out to local help groups, who by default have to talk to everyone even if they are ugly, you will still find no one whom has any semblance of what you experience. Reality is denied at every stop, and the blackpill is shut down by mindless feminist propagating drones.

The things you desire, the requirments for you to function, are called entitlements. You are denied basic neccisities to human existance, such as society, attention, etc., because you are subhuman. because you are a social outcast, a fringe on this world, you are doomed to nothing but pain and suffering.

The only thing left is to work towards shutting this world down, which how does one start when the basic needs of life are not available?

Times are rough guy. You have to hold out in case something bubbly comes up that you can jump onto and help us with. get it? stay going bud.
Yes do it for the community.

I am going to go continue hibernating. Boot me up when it is time to act.

I want to be in elementary school again

Honestly I feel like most on this forum believe the blackpill stops with genetic determinism governing attraction. If anything my mind is more depressing than this place is.

Not really.
I'm enjoying my stay here very much.
Since I registered I feel better about everything.

I spend 20 hours a day rotting in my bed due to my depression. Been doing this on and off for years. No for decades. I am certain I will rope one day when even rotting is not good enough.

i'm really sorry bro

I agree. Too many low iq dudes with untreated clinical depression who yell "cope" at everything but yet are not willing to rope for some reason