Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This site is becoming like normie social media

you are now admitting to being corrupt and unjust.
Proof? I didn't leave a trail, so it's impossible for you to prove it. You have no evidence, you have no grounds, this entire discussion is moot.

you are now admitting to being corrupt and unjust.
Well, well, well. It seems that you have tattled on me to @LeFrenchCel and he now knows that I have hacked his account to issue furtive warnings on numerous occasions. I will now be watching you more closely and will enact swift retribution upon your slightest transgression, on that I promise. :feelsUgh:

Well, well, well. It seems that you have tattled on me to @LeFrenchCel and he now knows that I have hacked his account to issue furtive warnings on numerous occasions. I will now be watching you more closely and will enact swift retribution upon your slightest transgression, on that I promise. :feelsUgh:
:feelskek:

The voices in my head hacked my account and put him a warning without me knowing
Shit

:feelskek:

The voices in my head hacked my account and put him a warning without me knowing
Shit
mr-bean-wait-a-minute.gif

"He" even told you the exact method? I find myself most vexed. :reeeeee:

Only if you knew
Enough with the hints and the faux mysteriousness. Tell us what you're on about or stop your whining about a whole lot of nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back