Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site ironically stops ER's

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
Take for example this site is for socially outcasted men who can talk to each other about their experience as an undesirable, socially outcasted man there is no gaslighting, toxic positivity, telling incels to 'work harder' or 'work on your personality' we already know it is due to our looks because we have the life experience of so.

Now take the example of IncelTears, IncelExit and every other 'incel rehabilitation' and 'anti incel' spaces now look at the amount of gaslighting, toxic positivity, telling Incels that they are the problem, telling us to work harder and that our 'personality' is the reason why we are in the life situation we are right now

see the contrast?

I had someone online blame me for being bullied in school in a desperate pathetic attempt to 'own le inkwells" if this cretin had said that to an Incel who was bullied all his life, treated like shit everywhere, socially outcasted everywhere due to his looks and he was at his breaking point no doubt he would have gone ER

To me this is the only realist site on the whole internet the Incel shooter in UK Jake Davison was part of subreddits like r/incelexit and I have no doubt that the constant gaslighting and blaming things on himself is reason he went ER

About the Incel hysteria about how our posts are so violent we all know that is bullshit one minute we are terrorists who will go ER next minute we are taunted for being pathetic men who can't even look at womens eyes and can't leave moms basement make up your minds Incel shootings make up only small crimes compared to the other violent crimes

If you really cared about stopping 'incel violence' then leave us be this is our only safe space but it seems like you need to keep being anti incel and cause men to go ER by blaming their problems on them so you can keep 'owning le inkwells' to fulfil your sad pathetic life.

this site should be taken down then

Most incels are harmless!

The blue pill has created more dangerous misogynists than a bunch of studies on how looks aren't in the eye of the beholder and newborns already like beautiful faces.

The blue pill has created more dangerous misogynists than a bunch of studies on how looks aren't in the eye of the beholder and newborns already like beautiful faces.
I would have been less hateful if people could understand our plight and problems but that would put the blame on them and foids so they won't

What's funny is people tell us to be friendly and "give a positive vibe" but ironically in my job as a janitor, I'm friendly, say hello to everyone, help them out, and don't openly bitch or seem off on the job but people see me as subhuman, some sneer at me, others don't have the Courtesy to say hello back, and others act as if I'm some weirdo creep just because I'm cleaning near them, btw I never disturb the patrons and try not to make small talk to bother them and I mind my manners, also I'm almost always the one to initiate the greetings, rarely does anyone else. They don't wanna hear this because they believe they're always right but I'm not the problem here, I'm just a guy trying to get by and decided to ignore my social anxiety to be nicer to people and prove this bluepilled bullshit is for normie morons.

What's funny is people tell us to be friendly and "give a positive vibe" but ironically in my job as a janitor, I'm friendly, say hello to everyone, help them out, and don't openly bitch or seem off on the job but people see me as subhuman, some sneer at me, others don't have the Courtesy to say hello back, and others act as if I'm some weirdo creep just because I'm cleaning near them, btw I never disturb the patrons and try not to make small talk to bother them and I mind my manners, also I'm almost always the one to initiate the greetings, rarely does anyone else. They don't wanna hear this because they believe they're always right but I'm not the problem here, I'm just a guy trying to get by and decided to ignore my social anxiety to be nicer to people and prove this bluepilled bullshit is for normie morons.
IT wont touch this post nothing is your fault people act like this way due to looks

Incel exit is cringe and retarded

I should make a sub called incel entry but I don't know what to post there and it is reddit I hate that site and don't want to put in the effort :feelskek::feelsLSD:
Tbh. It’s so sad all they do is chastize short men

IT wont touch this post nothing is your fault people act like this way due to looks
Wouldn't say nothing is my fault but my mistakes are affected by distrust and anger from people mistreating me. But this janitor shit totally ain't on me.