Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site actually has helped me by changing my attitude

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Although thankfully I've never been a cuck when it comes to foids, I used to have a cucked attitude towards work. I used to believe that working harder than everyone else and being a "yes man" would lead to promotion and advancement. I used to think that hard work by itself was some kind of virtue. After a while in the workplace, I came to the same realization that every wageslave eventually reaches - that nepotism, being a smooth talker/good ass-kisser, being a Chad with looks halo, and being a foid with the accompanying pussy pass are the real factors that determine promotion and advancement.

Where .co helped me with regard to this is helping me realize that the discrimination I face in the workplace for being short, non-NT, and physically unattractive is just a different flavor of the discrimination I face in the dating world. Just like it's pointless to keep asking out women when your rejection rate is above 99.99999%, it's pointless to keep working hard when no reward will be forthcoming. I'm not going to get a promotion, I'm not going to get a raise other than maybe a 3% every three years if I beg for it and which doesn't even keep up with inflation so I'm still getting the equivalent of a pay cut every year, so why the fuck should I work hard?

When I started just doing the minimum necessary to get by at my job, my stress level was reduced and my mental and physical health improved. I now envy people who can be NEET. I plan on quitting my job soon and living for a while on the money I've saved up. When I need more I'll just find a low-stress, part-time job. It doesn't have to pay well or have "opportunities for advancement" for all that "muh career" shit. Those opportunities are never available for incel-tier guys, so what's the difference?

I still hate lazy Chads, though. They get treated so well by society because of their unearned privilege (looks), they need to give back. NEET/Universal Basic Income for sub-8 males only.

Good on ya bro it's nice when you realise this I came to a similar conclusion so when I get a job I Am just going to be a lazy fuck as I was doing farm work and got treated like shit for the hard work I put in and also had my lack of height made an issue of. I wish you best and good luck.

I realized this very early.

That's why i became a woods hermit.

Only coming out to dig in the trash if i failed at finding day labor.

I realized this very early.

That's why i became a woods hermit.

Only coming out to dig in the trash if i failed at finding day labor.
I know you are into growing herbs and crops, is that where you get most of your food? Or do you buy from stores?

I know you are into growing herbs and crops, is that where you get most of your food? Or do you buy from stores?
Stores. My yard foods are not that great. I'm still researching for better staple foods. My dirt is clay. A lot of good stuff just dies here. So i keep looking...
As for salad im set for life.

I just need better carbohydrates

Me too. I have already darktraidmaxxed and started to be more low inhib to people. Ofc it does jackshit.

Thats good ngl