Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This should be plan B.

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
If the ISNIC (.is) registry every gives in and decides the site is not worth keeping it up then this would be the best possible plan B in my opinion.

https://onehostcloud.hosting/tor-hidden-service-hosting/
TOR will never censor or even consider removal unless the feds come to seize your servers in which that will never happen because nothing we would allow even if we relaxed the discussion rule a little could warrant that kind of response as compared to the silk road market.

The goal? Inceltears or any watchdog group for that matter wont ever be a problem in contacting hosting registrys because on the deepweb everything (unless it's so serious or unpaid for) stays up. Hosts aren't going to give in under the pressure. For IT to make posts they all have to download TOR and a VPN which could deter some.
Also for good measure make a rule restricting pedaphilia so this doesnt become just a borderline illegal fourm(I dont want that)
I more lax discussion rule(making threats or conspiring the only offesnes) wouldn't be nessicary
You should have the same rules up but that could be up to debate among moderators. Mods would have to worry about the other rules like bragging and shitposting and not wheather or not the site gets taken down for the content.
It would lift alot of weight off your shoulders because the only reasons mods would ban hatred posts on r/braincels is because the subreddit would be banned not because that rule serves a moral high ground or the subreddits well being its more or less the same issue here, with TOR it's a big fuck you to everyone wanting to have us removed.

If it's ever taken into consideration the funding is 3 dollars a month or over 160$ for a lifetime.
So if like one or two people donate or has 20+ dollars or Serge himself has more than 50 dollars he could save up to.................. that could go into a vanguard compound interest trust fund so that doubles with time to ensure funding continues for the host.

I would be happy for

Incels.is is dead long live incels.onion

If this host ever decides to terminate the domain.

incels.onion

DSC06909

plan B?

i barely can get out of my bed and i almost killed myself overdosing on pills because the forum was offline...using tor is too much for me

I mentioned a few times before and second this. It's the best approach if anything like what happened were to ever occur again.