Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This security question is offensive to incels

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2021 09 05 at 54819 PM

You should sue them

A lot of those question I have no answer too. Like "Who was your childhood best friend?" or "Where did you go on your Honeymoon?"

This evokes the same hatred whenever I see couples in public. Wanna throw hot coffee at them tbh.

Security questions in general offend me because they never are hurdles a determined thief would be intimidated by. Social engineering is too easy.

I don’t think many incels can answer many of those standard security questions

I just pick the ones with pet, food, movie, mothers maiden name, favorite color, etc, there's a lot to choose from, in fact this is the first time I've ever seen any one that is asking for a boyfriend or girlfriend, it really seems out of place tbh

How the fuck do they know that you are on good enough terms that you'd even want to remember or type out the name of your first romantic partner. That person could have cheated on you, assaulted you, etc (this is a lawsuit waiting to happen lol)

Exactly wtf is wrong with these people.