Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this sackless pussy-pandering CUCK

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
31503786_1934497686569571_7134947513479462912_n.png.jpg

Dude: THIS ISN'T MAKING WOMEN WANT TO FUCK YOU. YOU'RE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE FOR YOURSELF AND THE REST OF US BY TREATING SLUTS LIKE ROYALTY. JUST STOP.

Also I love how it's usually only ugly girls that re-post this shit (originally saw it on an ugly dumpy girl's feed in fact). That and cucks with the same misled mindset of course.

lol probably got blackmailed by his gf to post that shit

Cope, this cuck would love girls to harras him.

Cucks need to be executed by a firing squad.

He’s obviously trying to get a girl by posting that shit. “I’ll defend thy woman’s honour!” Too bad the only thing WKs get is a pat on the head.

Cucks need to be executed by a firing squad.
you are too kind. they need their eyes gouging out and goblin juice acid poured in the holes to melt their brain

Hes right. Stay the fuck away from woman unless you are a Chad, otherwise you're just wasting time and energy.

He’s obviously trying to get a girl by posting that shit. “I’ll defend thy woman’s honour!” Too bad the only thing WKs get is a pat on the head.

Hes right. Stay the fuck away from woman unless you are a Chad, otherwise you're just wasting time and energy.

he would have been right if there was some balance in the dating sector and men were not forced to climb mountains to get a kiss

he would have been right if there was some balance in the dating sector and men were not forced to climb mountains to get a kiss

Yeah but what can you do? I'd rather save myself the wasted effort.

Let's all pray that he might get that long sought pussy one day.

What a fucking soy boy cuck.

That's the thing: Chads rarely complain about ugly landwhales harassing them. They'll laugh about it with their bros later but that's about it.

Actually though come to think of it there was this loner emo pretty boy in my school that wore makeup and stuff that ALL the femoids were obsessed with, but he just ignored all of them (may have been gay, idk). Anyways, after a while of that not only were all the femoids going on about him being a stuck up asshole (though still trying to get his attention of course) but so were the cucked "real man" (translation: ugly) males that were just super jealous of him!

This scenario showed me that pretty boy game reigns supreme above all. No amount of looksmaxing or gymceling can get you HALF that amount of female worship unless you're good-looking to start with.

It also showed me that apparently when the shoe is on the other foot, good looking guys are "obligated" to speak to fat ugly girls. Females are so fucking privileged in this cucked society.

i hate that some guys get off to this
cunts being rich just being paid to insult these cucks
cunts being rich selling their literal shit
cunts being rich by existing

FUCK THIS WORLD

31503786_1934497686569571_7134947513479462912_n.png.jpg

Dude: THIS ISN'T MAKING WOMEN WANT TO FUCK YOU. YOU'RE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE FOR YOURSELF AND THE REST OF US BY TREATING SLUTS LIKE ROYALTY. JUST STOP.

Also I love how it's usually only ugly girls that re-post this shit (originally saw it on an ugly dumpy girl's feed in fact). That and cucks with the same misled mindset of course.

Let this piece of shit go to Hell. I knew a guy just like this who put pussy on a pedestal. His wife walked out on him on his birthday and took their son. People like this will be set on fire by the very thing they worship. Let them destroy themselves.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had low T levels

That's the thing: Chads rarely complain about ugly landwhales harassing them. They'll laugh about it with their bros later but that's about it.

Actually though come to think of it there was this loner emo pretty boy in my school that wore makeup and stuff that ALL the femoids were obsessed with, but he just ignored all of them (may have been gay, idk). Anyways, after a while of that not only were all the femoids going on about him being a stuck up asshole (though still trying to get his attention of course) but so were the cucked "real man" (translation: ugly) males that were just super jealous of him!

This scenario showed me that pretty boy game reigns supreme above all. No amount of looksmaxing or gymceling can get you HALF that amount of female worship unless you're good-looking to start with.

It also showed me that apparently when the shoe is on the other foot, good looking guys are "obligated" to speak to fat ugly girls. Females are so fucking privileged in this cucked society.
Fuck that was my dream to be a prettyboy emo in highschool, tfw recessed chin so can't pull off long hair lmao

Reminds of teachers pet in elementry school who try to get good with the teacher.

Women only hate when ugly guys approach them on the street. They love when 8/10+ males do. Just admit the truth - you want SUB 8 males to stop!

Let's be clear: Being good-looking and having people of the opposite sex admire you is a PRIVILEGE. The aforementioned Chad that gets hit on by landwhales at least realizes this.

But having people of the opposite sex admire you when you're average or below even? That's not a privilege: that's being treated as fucking royalty. Holes need to realize this and accept it. But of course when Stacy gets attention, they just get jealous. Attention from Chad is okay, encouraged actually. But attention from anybody else is harassment.

Death penalty for cucks

He acts like a rostie really cares about her 50 shades of grey book being interrupted. The bitch only has two brain cells anyway, it's good to get her mind off the book and focus on something a little less mentally taxing. Plus, she wouldn't care if chad or tyrone interrupted her from her precious book she can't get her eyes off. If chad walked by while she was reading, she'd probably throw the book away and act like reading was for nerdy girls. This guy is an ultra cuck. I wish he was in front of me while I was trying to talk to a rostie at a bus stop, I'd embarrass the shit out of him and the rostie, obviously he wouldn't do anything because he's a numale fag who enjoys cucking himself and other sub6 men so femoids can dress like sluts in the street for chad. If she really cared so much about men being aggressive with her while she ignores them and reads in a see through dress, then maybe that stupid whore shouldn't dress that way? Instead of blaming horny men, blame the bitch for making them horny while acting like she's an innocent angel that never speaks to men on the street.

what a cuck

This cuck is right: gender neutral bathrooms are good because it makes it easier for us to install cameras and watch femoids shitting.

This cuck is right: gender neutral bathrooms are good because it makes it easier for us to install cameras and watch femoids shitting.
That's why I support them, plus it will make it easier for me to identify as a masculine presenting MtoF trans lesbian.

I want to see an experiment done where the "catcallers" are Chads.

That's why I support them, plus it will make it easier for me to identify as a masculine presenting MtoF trans lesbian.

I'm a little lost there. I just know what MtF and FtM mean.

I'm a little lost there. I just know what MtF and FtM mean.
MtF means you're a woman in their eyes. You can dress as you usually dress, and say you're a lesbian woman.

YOU'RE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE FOR YOURSELF AND THE REST OF US

Litteraly.
When i think i was like this for a long time i want to stab myself in the guts and let me bleed to death....

Chad could yank those headphones right off and he would get no complaints.