Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This ruined my day

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
So I had just finished a very productive workout at the gym I go to every day. I had trained my chest, shoulders and arms, and was walking home. My arms were still aching due to what I put myself through, but I was happy since I got a new bench PR and it was a nice afternoon, so i was looking forward to enjoying the rest of my day. I had gotten 1 step closer to getting my dream body which will finally free me from inceldom.

But then I had the misfortune of seeing a skinny faggot walking with two beautiful girls who look no older than 16. He probably hasn't lifted in his life, and yet he has what I would go through hell to have. All my hard work, all the injuries, the loneliness, the feelings of utter worthlessness, all because women all seem to be disgusted with me. And then this kid who is probably younger than me probably has experienced more pleasure than I will in my entire life. I just felt like I had to take a picture.
Screen Shot 2018 08 06 at 184926

I am 20 years old. I have missed out on teen love. I feel like a rotting shell of what I could have been. All because I have missed a crucial stage in human development.

I did not know walking with girls means you have sex with them too.

I did not know walking with girls means you have sex with them too.
The fact that these girls are willing to even walk with him, while all girls do is look at me with disgust, is enough. no girls would ever want to walk with me.

I bet this guy is not even a prettyboy. He has a weird lower body. Wide hips and fat legs.

The girl on the left looks hot

Anyways by the look of that guys legs and weird body I think he is just their brother or something. He doesn’t look like a chad at all
I bet this guy is not even a prettyboy. He has a weird lower body. Wide hips and fat legs.
Exactly he might not even be getting any, he looks incel as fuck from the backside lol

The girl on the left looks hot

Anyways by the look of that guys legs and weird body I think he is just their brother or something. He doesn’t look like a chad at all

Exactly he might not even be getting any, he looks incel as fuck from the backside lol
i doubt they are his sisters. chances are they are not.

Gymcelling to get girls has always been dumb af

So I had just finished a very productive workout at the gym I go to every day. I had trained my chest, shoulders and arms, and was walking home. My arms were still aching due to what I put myself through, but I was happy since I got a new bench PR and it was a nice afternoon, so i was looking forward to enjoying the rest of my day. I had gotten 1 step closer to getting my dream body which will finally free me from inceldom.

But then I had the misfortune of seeing a skinny faggot walking with two beautiful girls who look no older than 16. He probably hasn't lifted in his life, and yet he has what I would go through hell to have. All my hard work, all the injuries, the loneliness, the feelings of utter worthlessness, all because women all seem to be disgusted with me. And then this kid who is probably younger than me probably has experienced more pleasure than I will in my entire life. I just felt like I had to take a picture.View attachment 33728
I am 20 years old. I have missed out on teen love. I feel like a rotting shell of what I could have been. All because I have missed a crucial stage in human development.

Do not give thots your attention, for the key to heaven is semen retention.

Work out, get rich, then use your money to make the lives of liberal chads and staceys a living hell.

Suicide fuel. :( Time to go ER

Are u a manlet by any chance, a girl would never walk with a manlet in public, its like public humilation to them.

This is why I say don’t gymcel for foids.

But then I had the misfortune of seeing a skinny faggot walking with two beautiful girls who look no older than 16. He probably hasn't lifted in his life, and yet he has what I would go through hell to have. All my hard work, all the injuries, the loneliness, the feelings of utter worthlessness, all because women all seem to be disgusted with me. And then this kid who is probably younger than me probably has experienced more pleasure than I will in my entire life. I just felt like I had to take a picture.View attachment 33728
That is pure suicide fuel, I feel physically ill when I see hot teen girls.

I missed teen love too. This is so sad:feelsrope:. But think again. Everyone missed preteen love :feelsgah: So there is no problem.;)

Gymcel for yourself, not for femoids, your will never experience the same intimacy as him as long as your face remains as it is, be clear in your objectives; If you want to get sex start saving for surgery.

yep seeing this sort of shit emits a certain rage in us.

22 and the hatred is still strong.

He looks kinda fat, not skinny at all.

OP if you think this guy is skinny you must either be SUPER fucking shredded or a massive lardass

what country do you live in? that sidewalk looks weird as fuck.

I assumed u had one from low bodyfat from gym celing, what can u bench press in ur new PR ? I'm also a gymcel
i dont have genetics for a jawline. I didnt have a jawline when i was 66kg so clearly i dont have one at 81kg. I have been lifting for 7 months and my bench PR is only 70kg for 11 reps

i dont have genetics for a jawline. I didnt have a jawline when i was 66kg so clearly i dont have one at 81kg. I have been lifting for 7 months and my bench PR is only 70kg for 11 reps
Nice, lifting is a great cope, my gym session often does get ruined though when I see femoids in the gym trying to impress Chad

British women are some of the worst, endless entitlement mentality and just not all that great to look at.

Nice, lifting is a great cope, my gym session often does get ruined though when I see femoids in the gym trying to impress Chad
I usually lift in the weights area to do dumbbell/barbell training. Girls are usually too intimidated to use this part of the gym so just use the machines, do cardio or work out on mats, so i dont find this to be a big issue (most of the time...). how long have you been gymcelling?

I think people here are right. If you miss out on teen love you will become obsessed to the point where you might commit a crime. If you looks max and turn out good you could get away with it though, especially if you look young.

I usually lift in the weights area to do dumbbell/barbell training. Girls are usually too intimidated to use this part of the gym so just use the machines, do cardio or work out on mats, so i dont find this to be a big issue (most of the time...). how long have you been gymcelling?
Like 4 years, my gym has weights and everything in the same area so the femoids are usually on the look out for a chad, I've seen them approach asking for help on some machine (obvious excuse just to get chads attention) and then they get chatting and what not, meanwhile in my 4 years of gymceling I've never got anything but the look of disgust from femoids

Like 4 years, my gym has weights and everything in the same area so the femoids are usually on the look out for a chad, I've seen them approach asking for help on some machine (obvious excuse just to get chads attention) and then they get chatting and what not, meanwhile in my 4 years of gymceling I've never got anything but the look of disgust from femoids

unfortunately there is no gym for your face. femoids will disregard all your hard work and judge you based on what is beyond your control. It is really disgusting behaviour.

4 years at the gym is very impressive though. I'm hoping that in 4 years time i'll be ripped, although i'll probably just end up being small but much stronger than I look because I have bad genetics. out of curiosity, how much can you bench from 4 yrs training?

unfortunately there is no gym for your face. femoids will disregard all your hard work and judge you based on what is beyond your control. It is really disgusting behaviour.

4 years at the gym is very impressive though. I'm hoping that in 4 years time i'll be ripped, although i'll probably just end up being small but much stronger than I look because I have bad genetics. out of curiosity, how much can you bench from 4 yrs training?
I can do 120 kg for my max, I started the gym though weighing only 60 kg now I'm like 85 , my shoulders though are extremely narrow and that can't be fixed

Do not give thots your attention, for the key to heaven is semen retention.

Work out, get rich, then use your money to make the lives of liberal chads and staceys a living hell.
Amen!

I can do 120 kg for my max, I started the gym though weighing only 60 kg now I'm like 85 , my shoulders though are extremely narrow and that can't be fixed
nice. According to bodybuilding.com my 1 rep max should be 96kg. i dont know how accurate this is, but im too scared to actually try for a 1 rep max yet.

I take it you are an ectomorph? I am. It's over for framecels.

nice. According to bodybuilding.com my 1 rep max should be 96kg. i dont know how accurate this is, but im too scared to actually try for a 1 rep max yet.

I take it you are an ectomorph? I am. It's over for framecels.
Yea im the definition of an ectomorph, even after all these years at the gym my shoulders are still boney and skinny, my arms got bigger though

From the back he looks like a normie or maybe even a borderline incel

Gymcelling to get girls has always been dumb af
This. THe only legit reasons for gymcels is health enhancement and the ability to beat stupid people asses.