Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This ruined my day yesterday. DO NOT ENTER MAYBE IT WILL RUIN YOURS

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191016 150647 Chrome

TEEEEEEEHEEEEEE white blonde happy couples showing how sad they are having long term relationships with their looksmatch how SAD what a SAD LIFE :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke:

Just marry your high school sweetheart bro.

Attachments

• 1545759801263.png
    1545759801263.png
    836.5 KB · Views: 120
Double suifuel. Not only couple, but also to see girl becoming normalised, in this world, where going after teen chuunis, even if it's their phase, is made into problematic

Yeah, people who actually had decent lives growing up.

Second pics probably from 2014 or so.

Life is cruel to us.

we missed out on this
1CED1F17 DAAD 4233 8481 CF26D5DDFAEA

They don't seem looksmatched, also where did they say they were sad? Emo was just a style for many people. Honestly it doesn't bother me to see couples like this that manage to stay together for a long time.

Emos that was fun time :feelstrash:

They went from bland to more bland.

I am thinking the same as an ogre gymcell.
Sadly, ogrecels can't just clobber twinks to death and take their women.
Just marry your high school sweetheart bro.
Seems all women have to be a whore in some point in their lives. So inspiring.

View attachment 158441

TEEEEEEEHEEEEEE white blonde happy couples showing how sad they are having long term relationships with their looksmatch how SAD what a SAD LIFE :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke:
Two looksmatched normies. It's whatever, beats a 1/10 with a chadlite you see nowadays

Last edited:
Why would they regret being emo I used to be Emo/Goth and imo it added a lot of excitement and personality look at them now old and boring, life past teenage years is so boring and bland at least they had fun being emo´s back in the day but of course they don´t think about that because they are grown up now and feel superior mature.

We become different people in life the person we were as children, teenagers and adults are several completely different people not just style but personality as well, they probably used to be awesome people to hang out with but now they are old and boring and think they are superior to the person they used to be and even regret it.
Emos that was fun time :feelstrash:
It really was I miss those years so much

I don't really feel anything other than thinking that he will eventually get cucked hard then divorce raped, I cant see marriage as a viable option anymore.

Or in other words, I feel like a homeless derelict that is boycotting BMW...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back