Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This roastie is actually on to me. Maybe she’ll finally leave. Sadly no, all I have to do is send her chads selfie.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It’s fucking disgusting. Whores like that and the fathers who raise them to become like that deserve to be beaten without mercy.

They don't have fathers, most of them grow up in single whore households

Tell her you would never marry her because she is a whore

God they are so retarded. How can you say you love someone you have never even met? Truly amoeba level IQ.

"You look so good"

Women only care about looks

Imagine this dumb bitch is going around telling everyone about chadfish; her family her friends. She's over the moon about him. But in reality its an incel. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Imagine this dumb bitch is going around telling everyone about chadfish; her family her friends. She's over the moon about him. But in reality its an incel. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
:feelslala::dab::feelsWizard:

I am so tired lads.
So tired

This shit is brutal you have to be a male model on order to get this reaponse from a foid

Chad keeps winning

I know its late as fuck, but this is Suicidefuel

I gave up chadfishing a year ago. I literally couldn't do it anymore, it was fucking killing me. But how you can send a picture like that in snapchat without using the real camera? as I know you can't send a photo from the gallery this way. You truly are Profesional chadfisher, not good for your mental tbh.