Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This rice is an inspiration to me seriously

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★

TLDW; Rice born with cerebral palsy, born poor, Mom is deaf, Father is disabled(lost a leg)

This rice drew one of the worst hand(in sg imo) in life and has not roped yet. He got bullied n bcos he was poor during his youth, had to sell newspaper to earn some money when he was in school. I don't need to say it but he's likely incel too. The good thing at least is he got an accounting job.

His unwavering spirit gives me the will to live tbh(not in the corny way) :cryfeels: .

This is Jeremy Meeks.

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

A convicted felon, beaten a kid to almost death, physically assaulted women. Used to be involved in gang activities and barely educated. Now a millionaire fashion model who lives a luxurious life.

giphy.gif

This is Jeremy Meeks.

A convicted felon, beaten a kid to almost death, physically assaulted women. Used to be involved in gang activities and barely educated. Now a millionaire fashion model who lives a luxurious life.
If he was ugly he would be still in the hood or possibly jail.

Brutal.
Good for him for pushing through and assuring a good income for his parents.
Watching these types of videos inspires me sometimes, but seeing other normies demotivates me.
It's a constant cycle, fuck normies.

hmm as a low value male you don't really have many options. it's just continuing on trying to cope with living, or suicide. good on him, i guess.

Brutal.
Good for him for pushing through and assuring a good income for his parents.
Watching these types of videos inspires me sometimes, but seeing other normies demotivates me.
It's a constant cycle, fuck normies.
True. It's a constant cycle.
This is Jeremy Meeks.

giphy.gif
The absurdity of life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back