Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This reddit post made me depressed

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
Screenshot 2023 05 20 at 215453
Screenshot 2023 05 20 at 215459
Screenshot 2023 05 20 at 215521
Screenshot 2023 05 20 at 215537
Screenshot 2023 05 20 at 215633

Reading this post and then seeing the replies made me wish I wasn’t born a male. I get that asking for cuddles on the first date is strange and not socially-aware, but the amount of vitriol thrown at him is just so disheartening for me.

as someone who is really emotionally-starved and can hardly remember the last time I’ve hugged anyone, it feels so shit thinking that because i was born male, i'm going to be demonised just for stepping slightly out of line. If I did finally find someone into me, i’d probably be too afraid to be physically intimate with them because i’m terrified of coming across like this guy in the post. I feel like i’m being attacked my natural human need for affection, as if i’m a bad person for wanting that somehow. a hug would cheer me up for the whole week.

Last edited:
View attachment 764054View attachment 764055View attachment 764056View attachment 764057View attachment 764058
Reading this post and then seeing the replies made me wish I wasn’t born a male. I get that asking for cuddles on the first date is strange and not socially-aware, but the amount of vitriol thrown at him is just so disheartening for me.

as someone who is really emotionally-starved and can hardly remember the last time I’ve hugged anyone, it feels so shit thinking that because i was born male, i'm going to be demonised just for stepping slightly. If I did finally find someone into me, i’d probably be too afraid to be physically intimate with them because i’m terrified of coming across like this guy in the post. I feel like i’m being attacked my natural human need for affection, as if i’m a bad person for wanting that somehow. a hug would cheer me up for the whole week.
Women are demons. Never expect them to satisfy your emotional needs. They're only good for being raped.

When a non-Chad male tries to get within 2 cm of a female. If he was Chad, the foid OP would have teehee'd at his confidence and let him cuddle and krempi on the first date. This post would not have even made it to plebbit :blackpill:

No words. So-called fairer sex. Callous beasts.

if it was a foid suggesting cuddling in the first date then all the other whores will be telling her that her boyfriend isn't worth it since he doesn't want to get touchy just after meeting her for 2 minutes

View attachment 764054View attachment 764055View attachment 764056View attachment 764057View attachment 764058

as someone who is really emotionally-starved and can hardly remember the last time I’ve hugged anyone, it feels so shit thinking that because i was born male, i'm going to be demonised just for stepping slightly out of line. If I did finally find someone into me, i’d probably be too afraid to be physically intimate with them because i’m terrified of coming across like this guy in the post. I feel like i’m being attacked my natural human need for affection, as if i’m a bad person for wanting that somehow. a hug would cheer me up for the whole week.
you're not entitled to women :soy:

Exactly, women are disgusted by emotional vulnerability of men and will only ridicule you further if you show any weakness/ insecurity

Anything but psychopathic dark triad chad is unattractive to them
They see it as a good and genuine thing only when Chad does it. With mediocre or worse ugly man is seen as manipulative/insincere/creepy/NiceGuy.

Unattractive free meal ticket isn't allowed any affection :feelsjuice:

6'4 with a chiseled Jawline: immediately fucking they second the go home.

If you aren't fucking by the second or third date, SHE HAS NO attraction to you.

I think if god is real he is a man, but if the devil is real, then she is a woman.