Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This REALLY upsets me, she'd never have gone on this trip with ME, WE deserve love too! Skip to 4:10 then 5:40, real suicide fuel

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★

Fake video or not (though not sure), it doesn't change my point... Chad only gets this IRL because he is CHAD. I was never ever given an OUNCE of a chance

"He has a nICe PerSONaliTY" :feelspuke:
"He has a gOOd heARt" :feelspuke:

Last edited:
that video is obviously fake goof
makes sense. but it doesn't change my overall point. he has chad face and only bc of that he actually gets a chance. I have a 1.5/10 face, I'm 26, KHHV, you can guess why I NEVER got CLOSE to getting a date, despite trying EVERYTHING

'Good heart' = Chad physique.

makes sense. but it doesn't change my overall point. he has chad face and only bc of that he actually gets a chance. I have a 1.5/10 face, I'm 26, KHHV, you can guess why I NEVER got CLOSE to getting a date, despite trying EVERYTHING
There's nothing for incels. Nothing. Not sports, not arts, not acting, not dating. Being attractive helps you gain success in all of those things and just be generally respected for existing.

The last centuries we'd all die fairly quickly with the shitty living conditions, but no, now the genetic waste gets to live, and what an awful gift it is. For every Chad, there must be an incel. They get all the pleasures and riches while we rot and get gaslighted 24/7 just enough to stop us from going ER and getting payback.

There's nothing for incels. Nothing. Not sports, not arts, not acting, not dating. Being attractive helps you gain success in all of those things and just be generally respected for existing.

The last centuries we'd all die fairly quickly with the shitty living conditions, but no, now the genetic waste gets to live, and what an awful gift it is. For every Chad, there must be an incel. They get all the pleasures and riches while we rot and get gaslighted 24/7 just enough to stop us from going ER and getting payback.
:yes::yes::yes:

Just look at 5:40, 9:25 and 10:30

:fuk::cryfeels::feelsrope:

We will never experience this. That's certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back