Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this rateme reddit is so retarded, it shows you how people think

T

Tenshi

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/q5brqg/18f_i_chose_the_most_real_pics_plz_rate_me/

this foid is literally getting 7 and 8/10 from people there, and she kinda looks like a frog :lul:

her eyes are too far apart, they're bulged, she also has some pretty nasty eye bags going on too. Her face is way too squared for a foid and she seems to be hiding a big ass fivehead behind that frizzy fringe.

I'm not saying she's hideous, she's okay, but do these retards understand 7/10 literally means she should be model tier? She's just an alternative low tier Becky, not some victoria secret's model. ffs :feelsugh:

Looks like a Jewish dyke to me. :feelspuke:

imagine boosting a foid ego in reddit :feelsseriously:

When you're lonely and bluepilled, all women seem to have a 2-3+ SMV increase.

LOL already know the comments are going to be filled with "7/10". Stupid fucking soys.

First off, if you want a rating contact face and LMS or see how many swipes you get on tinder, a lot of the time people on Reddit aren’t truthful. Don’t post your face on Reddit.

You rate people on how fuckable they are. And that tends to be subjective.

Only good thing about her is that her body is still young, the rest is below average, she would find her looksmatch in here.

You rate people on how fuckable they are. And that tends to be subjective.
This is true for most men, a lot of guys consider a 6/10 to be an 8/10. I’m attracted to pretty much all women who are a healthy and not deformed.
Only good thing about her is that her body is still young, the rest is below average, she would find her looksmatch in here.
This, she has a good body.

If she heads over to r/truerateme she is 3.5-4.0.

Normies (I know redditors are not normies per se, but they know nothing about lookism) tend to overrate faces, that's not exclusive from this post or subreddit

This is true for most men, a lot of guys consider a 6/10 to be an 8/10. I’m attracted to pretty much all women who are a healthy and not deformed.

This, she has a good body.

That's the thing though. There is no hard 6/10 or 8/10. You show me a machine-faced sharp-chinned woman and tell me "She's an 8/10," you're gonna have to explain to me why she's an 8/10.

Gosh. These people clearly don't know how to rate someone. First of all, if you are objectively measuring attractiveness, then you need to compare it to the rest of the world.

For example, a 5/10 person is prettier than roughly 50% of the world, but uglier than the other 50%. A 6/10 is prettier than roughly 60% of the world, but uglier than 40% percent. Finally, a 10/10 person is prettier than anyone else, except in some extreme cases (in other words, someone with this level of beauty would be rare to find).

The girl in those pictures is in no objective way a 7.

She is mid-tier normie which makes her a 5, maybe 5,5 in some occasions. Now, if she's the personal type of someone, then she would be considered a 10, subjectively speaking.

But objectively, she's 5 or 5,5 at best. For a girl that isn't a problem at all because most men will be willing to commit as soon as she spreads her legs.

Last edited:
That's the thing though. There is no hard 6/10 or 8/10. You show me a machine-faced sharp-chinned woman and tell me "She's an 8/10," you're gonna have to explain to me why she's an 8/10.
Do you like femorloids with large jaws

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/q5brqg/18f_i_chose_the_most_real_pics_plz_rate_me/

this foid is literally getting 7 and 8/10 from people there, and she kinda looks like a frog :lul:

her eyes are too far apart, they're bulged, she also has some pretty nasty eye bags going on too. Her face is way too squared for a foid and she seems to be hiding a big ass fivehead behind that frizzy fringe.

I'm not saying she's hideous, she's okay, but do these retards understand 7/10 literally means she should be model tier? She's just an alternative low tier Becky, not some victoria secret's model. ffs :feelsugh:

but that is a 7/10 nowadays
think of how fucking fat the vast majority of women are-- almost every thin lightskinned woman is 7/10 by default
Gosh. These people clearly don't know how to rate someone. First of all, if you are objectively measuring attractiveness, then you need to compare it to the rest of the world.

For example, a 5/10 person is prettier than roughly 50% of the world, but uglier than the other 50%. A 6/10 is prettier than roughly 60% of the world, but uglier than 40% percent. Finally, a 10/10 person is prettier than anyone else, except in some extreme cases (in other words, someone with this level of beauty would be rare to find).

The girl in those pictures is in no objective way a 7.

She is mid-tier normie which makes her a 5, maybe 5,5 in some occasions. Now, if she's the personal type of someone, then she would be considered a 10, subjectively speaking.

But objectively, she's 5 or 5,5 at best. For a girl that isn't a problem at all because most men will be willing to commit as soon as she spreads her legs.
think of every gook in Indonesia and nigger in africa, and EVERY FAT bitch in every western country, and she's unfortunately a 7/10 by default. If you were to get on your average dating app, this woman will be more attractive than well over half of them

Last edited:

She's a 5/10 realistically, but women's SMV has been inflated due to a combination of Simps that will giving every women a high rating due to having a Vagina and the whole anti-body shaming for women. Just because she is skinny does not imply a high rating, being skinny should just be a standard.

all women on there get upvoted no matter what... That's why i stopped going on that subreddit.

I wonder why I am no ones type I have a penis yknow
I need that pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back