Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This quarantine is driving people crazy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Last week me and my family went out to get donuts and some guy came up to us and the other people who went to get donuts and started screaming and yelling at us to leave and he ended up getting arrested because he wouldn't leave. And then today we got mcdonald's and the guy in line got mad over waiting and started cussing everyone out before he got his food.

It's just bringing out the demons that were already there. Sex havers were just too busy consooming and cooming to realize how mentally unwell they are. It's been said before and I'll say it again, put any random normie in the shoes of your average incel and they'd rope in a heartbeat. Normies are weak and the cracks are starting to show.

jfl at normtards

hahahaha funny post made me hungry af tho

Last week me and my family went out to get donuts and some guy came up to us and the other people who went to get donuts and started screaming and yelling at us to leave and he ended up getting arrested because he wouldn't leave. And then today we got mcdonald's and the guy in line got mad over waiting and started cussing everyone out before he got his food.

Should we guess the race?(niggers)

I'm too retarded to go through with it. I just end up alive with ever more problems.

Interesting

goes to show how depraved these normfucks are

this quarantine is great , havent had to leave the house since it started , cant go to work cuz corona and i work in a pub.

getting paid to sit at home playing vidya and ordering pizza.

this quarantine is great , havent had to leave the house since it started , cant go to work cuz corona and i work in a pub.

getting paid to sit at home playing vidya and ordering pizza.

Normies should me marched into a oversized trash compactor en masse asap, ngl.

An old naked women in the street was screaming about some conspiracy around the coronavirus, jumping on the cars and shitting on them some days ago. Somebody recorded it lmao. I love my country.

It's been said before and I'll say it again, put any random normie in the shoes of your average incel and they'd rope in a heartbeat.

Most incels kill themselves, we are just the survivors.

It's just bringing out the demons that were already there. Sex havers were just too busy consooming and cooming to realize how mentally unwell they are. It's been said before and I'll say it again, put any random normie in the shoes of your average incel and they'd rope in a heartbeat. Normies are weak and the cracks are starting to show.
Hopefully the normie roping rates go up :feelsautistic:

Lol

I'm personally okay , Although there's always people in the house

It's been driving me insane.

I've not only been listening to "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath, but have become thoroughly convinced that Weezer's cover of it is better than the original.

I've lost my mind.

Lol, normalfags are just cattle that shit and watch tv and shit the best fucken herd of nigger cattle. You can tip them over very easily.

Stupid goy

If only the decay would be quicker

THE UNIVERSE REVOLVES AROUND MEEEEEE!!!!!!! DO AS I SAY AGGHHHH, I AM EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS, LISTEN TO MEEEEEE!! Haha.
An old naked women in the street was screaming about some conspiracy around the coronavirus, jumping on the cars and shitting on them some days ago. Somebody recorded it lmao.
Haha she's really getting her point across shitting on cars huh.