Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This pussy warmth my heart

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★

something about cats just isnt right

I love cats. They are based, they don't give a shit and they are comfymaxx. :dab::dab::dab:
Dogs are loyal but they are all over the place.
There is a reason we had both domesticated for thousands of years. They are good companions.
I'm a soft boy (or soy :soy:) at heart, I had a cat, it disappeared or died and I don't think I'll ever forget about him. They don't even have to be nice or interact with me, they got inherent value in my book. I'm a animal lover cuck and I am not ashamed :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I love cats. They are based, they don't give a shit and they are comfymaxx. :dab::dab::dab:
Dogs are loyal but they are all over the place.
There is a reason we had both domesticated for thousands of years. They are good companions.
I'm a soft boy (or soy :soy:) at heart, I had a cat, it disappeared or died and I don't think I'll ever forget about him. They don't even have to be nice or interact with me, they got inherent value in my book. I'm a animal lover cuck and I am not ashamed :feelsUgh:
Loving animals dosen't make you soy

Loving animals dosen't make you soy
I don't think so either, I just defend myself in advance.
I know doing so (defending my own views to try to appeal to others) is stupid but I'm not an incel for no reason :feelsrope:

i was never a huge cat fan, but I love dogs

I don't think so either, I just defend myself in advance.
I know doing so (defending my own views to try to appeal to others) is stupid but I'm not an incel for no reason :feelsrope:
This is the village where i spend my childhood playing with animals, also i was a Shepherd taking care of the sheeps and gots, having my big shepherd dog with me all the time was a good feeling.

Copalnic manastur 2780

Copalnic manastur 1152

They use filters to make the cats look like this