Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is for any christcels

Based response
:feelsYall:
Very true, every virtuous quality rooted in being powerful and overpowering and dominating others is detested by Christianity and the hordes of subhumans who adhere to it. Christianity is moral suicide, Anicent Roman-Greco morals are what should dominate society.
Agreed, it has caused many issues.

Greetings from Mozambique
Praise the Lord and may your conscience ride with the holy spirit
Another africa brother. Greetings from South Africa, it's amazing seeing a fellow brother in christ

Greetings from Democratic Republic of Congo

Greetings from Democratic Republic of Congo
Ahhh DRC, very nice to meet an African christian brother, our congregation is surely going to grow

One is a measurable fact, the other is spiritualistic beliefs.

Not really, don't see your point here.

Same goes for any race, Noodles would rather fuck Chad than any of their guys. A Sandwhore also would rather fuck Chad, Tyrone, or any races chad equivalent.

And I've never understood this argument.

I do both, and I don't see what's wrong with wanting to not live around them. Doesn't even mean I hate them, I just see how they're fundamentally different, more prone to crime, and also it would prevent Tyrone from fucking White women & vice-a-versa.
It just seems like a cope. U can be right on all the iq studies and crime stats. But niggers don’t make u incel white women do. It also seems cucked to shill for white chad and his children. Why would u wanna protect them from niggers? Those same children would bully you or your kids.

It just seems like a cope. U can be right on all the iq studies and crime stats. But niggers don’t make u incel white women do. It also seems cucked to shill for white chad and his children. Why would u wanna protect them from niggers? Those same children would bully you or your kids.
It's about wanting to live in a safer, higher-trust area, which is also economically better, not shilling for chad & his kid jfl.

And why are you even brining my own kids into the equation? :feelshaha: Even if I could ascend, I would rather not have kids to cause more suffering.

Also, Whites(And East Asians) have contributed the most to human achievement & development, so objectively speaking they deserve to live on. :feelsjuice:

It's about wanting to live in a safer, higher-trust area, which is also economically better, not shilling for chad & his kid jfl.

And why are you even brining my own kids into the equation? :feelshaha: Even if I could ascend, I would rather not have kids to cause more suffering.

Also, Whites(And East Asians) have contributed the most to human achievement & development, so objectively speaking they deserve to live on. :feelsjuice:
Nigga u are coping. It doesn’t matter what whites have done. And high safe areas are gay honestly. I would rather import niggers to rape white women and their children. U should actually feel that way if white people are suppose to work together, u were excluded for being ugly. They betrayed you. Shilling for whites or any race really as an ugly male is cope. Get pussy have kids and a wife then tell me about how u wanna live in a white suburb. Until then it’s giga cope.

your in big trouble once indians come to sa, we will take the black girls and jesus shall be on our side

your in big trouble once indians come to sa, we will take the black girls and jesus shall be on our side
Your kind open corner shops mang, it's the indians, pakistanis and zimbabweans mang. I ain't worried about yall nigga, i'm worried abou tthe coomksin

Your kind open corner shops mang, it's the indians, pakistanis and zimbabweans mang. I ain't worried about yall nigga, i'm worried abou tthe coomksin
haha i can detect your fear buddy.

you fear the natural bonds as exist between indian men and african women, its sooo obvious:lul::lul:

haha i can detect your fear buddy.

you fear the natural bonds as exist between indian men and african women, its sooo obvious:lul::lul:
Yeah the bond between street shitters and whores, I love that bond

Enjoy worshipping your dead Jew on a Stick in the name of an Abrahamic Desert death-cult.

Never knew you were a Christcuck

Kermit The Frog No GIF by Muppet Wiki
You drink from the hand I masturbate with