Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This procedure can make me over 2 m tall, but I am not sure if it's worth the risk

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220804 113854

"Most patients seek to gain about 3.1 inches of height (8 cm), which is generally the safe maximum to grow in the femur. If you opt for limb lengthening in both the femur and tibia, you may be able to achieve a total of up to 5.6 inches (14.5 cm)—up to 3.1 inches (8 cm) in the femur and up to 2.5 inches (6.5 cm) in the tibia."

188 + 14 = 202

Then I can wear these:

https://www.topoutshoes.com/shop-elevator-shoes-by-increasing-height/15-cm-6-inch

Screenshot 20220804 140257

202 + 15 = 217 (7'1⅔)

And while I'm sure than most Millennialcels here will claim "the average Zoomer is like 7 foot, bro, you won't be able to compete, bro", as of today it is this:

"Wow! This is an incredible stat! About 2800 people in the world are 7 feet tall or taller. Considering that the world population is approximately 7.4 billion people, this means that the percentage of 7 footers is 0.000038%." - Percentage Calculator by MES.

So yeah, I could both surgerymax and liftmax to get into the top 0.000038% of men by height.

I am just really insecure about taking this surgery, I don't want to feel so small all the time, maybe if I just move to another country I wouldn't feel like this all the time but from what I've read here most White guys in Bangkok are 6'4 men with six-packs, so SEAmaxxing is no longer an option. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I am getting so desperate that I want to try to appeal to height fetishists but I don't have the height to do so, with shoes alone I could get to a height of 203 cm (6'6⅔, basically 6'7), but from what I've read even those men are struggling with today's rising height standards. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I just don't know what to do anymore, I don't want to lose my ability to take long strolls and I'm afraid that I would break my legs whenever I would stand on them if I took this surgery, but I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I sincerely don't know which fate is worse, I cringe every time I think about the leg lengthening procedure but I feel like I just want to die if I am doomed to live in solitude like this.

I curse my genes for putting me in this situation.

On Cuckipedia I found this "In 2006, limb lengthening was banned by China's Ministry of Health after a series of operations resulting in serious side-effects.[16]" and "Risks include infection (5% overall, with 1% of those requiring pin removal and the bone becoming infected in 0.5%), failure of bone to grow in the desired direction (between 7 and 9%), hardware failure (between 3 and 4.5%), failure to follow the distraction protocol (4.5% overall; too slow 2% and too fast 0.5%), 1% pain due to distraction ending the procedure; damage to the inferior alveolar nerve occurs in 3.5% of mandibular distraction, tooth bud injury in 2%, and facial nerve injury in 0.5% of cases.[1]".

I am so afraid of doing this, but I don't think that I have any other choice.

:feelsbadman::blackpill::feelsbadman::blackpill::feelsbadman::blackpill:

I've read here most White guys in Bangkok are 6'4 men with six-packs, so SEAmaxxing is no longer an option. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Listen, I'm just going to add you to my ignore list, because you are either legitimately retarded and mentally challenged, or a troll.

jfl at thinking 188 is short :feelshaha:

Try being 175

Listen, I'm just going to add you to my ignore list, because you are either legitimately retarded and mentally challenged, or a troll.
I already had him on it, dude says the most stupid shit and make the most retard threads.

All that for a few more inches of height, like that will change anything.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@Zhou Chang-Xing :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Nothing he says adds up

So yeah, I could both surgerymax and liftmax to get into the top 0.000038% of men by height
Ok?

6'6⅔, basically 6'7), but from what I've read even those men are struggling with today's rising height standards. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The top 0.000038% according to you are still struggling?
feel so small all the time
JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: TRY BEING 5'4:feelsohgod: ON A GOOD DAY NIGGA

NIGGA CANT EVEN LARP WELL AND CONTRADICTS HIMSELF EVERY FEW SENTENCES. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 645061

"Most patients seek to gain about 3.1 inches of height (8 cm), which is generally the safe maximum to grow in the femur. If you opt for limb lengthening in both the femur and tibia, you may be able to achieve a total of up to 5.6 inches (14.5 cm)—up to 3.1 inches (8 cm) in the femur and up to 2.5 inches (6.5 cm) in the tibia."

188 + 14 = 202

Then I can wear these:

https://www.topoutshoes.com/shop-elevator-shoes-by-increasing-height/15-cm-6-inch

View attachment 645062

202 + 15 = 217 (7'1⅔)

And while I'm sure than most Millennialcels here will claim "the average Zoomer is like 7 foot, bro, you won't be able to compete, bro", as of today it is this:

"Wow! This is an incredible stat! About 2800 people in the world are 7 feet tall or taller. Considering that the world population is approximately 7.4 billion people, this means that the percentage of 7 footers is 0.000038%." - Percentage Calculator by MES.

So yeah, I could both surgerymax and liftmax to get into the top 0.000038% of men by height.

I am just really insecure about taking this surgery, I don't want to feel so small all the time, maybe if I just move to another country I wouldn't feel like this all the time but from what I've read here most White guys in Bangkok are 6'4 men with six-packs, so SEAmaxxing is no longer an option. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I am getting so desperate that I want to try to appeal to height fetishists but I don't have the height to do so, with shoes alone I could get to a height of 203 cm (6'6⅔, basically 6'7), but from what I've read even those men are struggling with today's rising height standards. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I just don't know what to do anymore, I don't want to lose my ability to take long strolls and I'm afraid that I would break my legs whenever I would stand on them if I took this surgery, but I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I sincerely don't know which fate is worse, I cringe every time I think about the leg lengthening procedure but I feel like I just want to die if I am doomed to live in solitude like this.

On Cuckipedia I found this "In 2006, limb lengthening was banned by China's Ministry of Health after a series of operations resulting in serious side-effects.[16]" and "Risks include infection (5% overall, with 1% of those requiring pin removal and the bone becoming infected in 0.5%), failure of bone to grow in the desired direction (between 7 and 9%), hardware failure (between 3 and 4.5%), failure to follow the distraction protocol (4.5% overall; too slow 2% and too fast 0.5%), 1% pain due to distraction ending the procedure; damage to the inferior alveolar nerve occurs in 3.5% of mandibular distraction, tooth bud injury in 2%, and facial nerve injury in 0.5% of cases.[1]".

Bro, r u rich? If u are, South American is the secretpill for you

About the procedure, just use shoe lifts and u will get BBC factor (ur black right?) 195cm is enough for bbc appeal , just fatmaxx or gymmaxx, don't be on midterm

God wish i was 2m or 2.20 just for troll mogging

women care less about height than they do about you looking like an absolute sperg

Based

View attachment 645061

188 + 14 = 202

Then I can wear these:

View attachment 645062

202 + 15 = 217 (7'1⅔)

Moderators, is this not humble bragging?

Moderators, is this not humble bragging?
Mods won't do anything, this forum has been in a sad state for years. There are various users all of the site playing these "poke the bear" games on the forum because they know they can get away with it and the mods will never enforce a strict "forum culture". I've long forgotten the names of these users because I blocked them (when the best feature on a forum is the ability to ignore users, you know that the forum is in a bad state).