Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This probably makes me look like a boomer but I feel this picture shows how much our culture has rotted.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

Too many pictures in one picture.
My eyes can't follow. :feelscry::feelsLSD:

I'm late millenial/gen y culture

yugioh was the shit

Not inceldom related. But once we started letting jackasses on the Internet control mass media, things went to shit. Throw whatever Jew conspiracy theories you want at me, I'd rather have the main 4/5 major networks control what I see people who think one corrupt cop is worth burning a whole city down for.

im too low iq for this many pictures at once

Early Zoomer/Gen Z fits the most

I'm late millenial/gen y culture

yugioh was the shit
I was born in 1994 and Yugi-Oh was amazing I still have hundreds of my old cards but not only was Yugi-Oh amazing also Beyblade and Pokemon the best game I ever played was Pokemon Silver on GameBoy color god it was a good time to be a kid also it was the early internet, amazing games without DLC, loot boxes or any other pay2win shit back in our day you bought a game and you got the whole game you also didn´t need internet access to play campaign. Also can you think of one new franchise or fad that even slightly compares to that of Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, Beyblade, Dragonball Z or Digimon? Back in our day all these amazing franchises came out and nothing new has come out ever since that could even slightly compare they just keep milking the series and Ash Ketchum doesn´t even look like himself anymore.

Also Batman the animated series, Batman beyond, Superman the Animated Series, X-men animated series, Hercules the animated series along, Jackie Chan animated series, Tarzan animated series, The emperors new groove animated series (basically any Disney film turned into an animated series) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles both the 1887 series, and the 2003 series were just badass I could keep listing series from my childhood but to make it short lets just mention the old Cartoon Network and Disney Channel so many amazing shows

Also we basically don´t even get any snow in Denmark anymore, this was the first year where we actually didn´t get any snow at all poor kids who grow up in today´s world.
windows XP :cryfeels:
Miss that too it was such simpler times.