Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This Prick tried to convince me that I'm gay!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
So, this dosser I see and there around town named Phil, We're on OK terms, but I won't call us friends.
I most hang out with him to try and bum cigarettes off him.
I saw him at the soup kitchen and I told him that I got an appointment with a psychological therapist on the 21st this month.
I told him that I hate women because they hated me first, and he told me: "Honestly, {real name}, I think your confused about your sexuality." :feelswhat:

You fucking what?!
I told him that "No, I'm not a fucking faggot", and he told me, "I didn't say you were one, but you hate women.".
I told him why women hate me, so I hate them back in retaliation, but he wasn't having it.
He still tried to convince me that I'm not straight.

btw, he didn't outright say I was gay, he implied it.

He's too low iq and brainwashed to understand
Phil is like. 42 years old too, he was probably a complete and utter normie when he was young and still is.
Shit, he even told me that the only time he'll ever hit a woman is when he donkey punches her.

Reminds me of that old Will Smith song “Parents just don’t understand” but in this case it’s normies. :feelsUnreal:

Ah the typical "maybe you're just a closeted gay":soy:
Hating foids as retaliation for what they have done to us is a bizarre concept to such people

Ah the typical "maybe you're just a closeted gay":soy:
Hating foids as retaliation for what they have done to us is a bizarre concept to such people
It's like saying that you hating nintendo means you hate video games jfl

Women act like lesbians towards us, and we are the homosexuals? Like Wtf. Normies should kill themselves

why the fuck does everyone always pull out the fag-card whenever they're up against an incel?