Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This post right here scares the fuck out of me....

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-

This is probably happening to me as we speak right now. The Cuckanada police are probably tracking me down as well. The the worst part is, that i’ve posted edgy things on here before. It’s ogre for me. I’m probably going to be placed in a police station in a few months. Fuck Cuckanada

Imagine being arrested for being a lonely virgin who said some bad things about women on the internet

Imagine being arrested for being a lonely virgin who said some bad things about women on the internet
They (the Canadian Police) are probably tracking me down right now as well. I’ve gotten in trouble with the police before because in middle school, I threatened to stab a kid because he was bullying and he caused me to snap. So they are probably keeping close tabs on me.

They (the Canadian Police) are probably tracking me down right now as well. I’ve gotten in trouble with the police before because in middle school, I threatened to stab a kid because he was bullying and he caused me to snap. So they are probably keeping close tabs on me.
I love how they always blame the victim and not the bully himself. I kneed a bully in the nose once and made it bleed, but the police aren't on me

This is probably happening to me as we speak right now. The Cuckanada police are probably tracking me down as well. The the worst part is, that i’ve posted edgy things on here before. It’s ogre for me. I’m probably going to be placed in a police station in a few months. Fuck Cuckanada

If you were using TOR and this was an onion based website they couldn't do shit. But sadly your ISP is cucking out to the feds. You should look up the laws and consider a plan B just in case.

tbh it's a good idea to have a vpn, use tor if you can. Don't use chrome.

Nothing's happened to me, but maybe the RCMP know I'm a harmless bedroom rotter and will rope eventually.

Won't happen to me because I live in the Land of the Free™, right ameribros?

7E47E81B D007 46FE 83D7 A4007869965F
3EA805F9 3B9E 4767 8C6F F429642975EE

This is what he posted. I’m emphasizing on the “They’ve been tracking my ass since i’ve joined” post, since thats what im scared is happeing to me rn. I’m heavily scared that they are tracking me right now and ever since I joined, as they did to him.

I love how they always blame the victim and not the bully himself
The defendingyourself pill got me. If you get bullied it's over for you at least in that school, damned if you defend yourself and damned if you don't. Best you can do is record it all, tell the teachers, document everything and then sue the school to hell and back for inaction of teachers (not a lawyer but it makes sense).
Answering to thread, maybe my national agency knows I'm here and they might have put me on a list but I highly doubt I will ever be visited unless I start to buy certain items (to make explosives, weapons, etc.)

Nothing's happened to me, but maybe the RCMP know I'm a harmless bedroom rotter and will rope eventually.
Which region of Canada do you live in? I live in Toronto, so the laws are probably more strict here.

If you were using TOR and this was an onion based website they couldn't do shit. But sadly your ISP is cucking out to the feds. You should look up the laws and consider a plan B just in case.
I use a VPN (Mullvad VPN) whilst browsing this site. But I didnt before, so thus, my internet provider called my Dad saying that i’m visiting “unreasonable” sites. Here a post I made about it here:

the west coast big city
Huh, so B.C? It’s probably not as socially progressive and leftist as it is here ( or atleast by Canadian standards).
What should my PlanB be? Thanks in advance by the way.
tbh it's a good idea to have a vpn, use tor if you can. Don't use chrome.
I use Firefox with noscript, MullvadVPN, WebRTC disabled, and ublock orgin with advanced settings as of now.

Last edited:
I use a VPN (Mullvad VPN) whilst browsing this site. But I didnt before, so thus, my internet provider called my Dad saying that i’m visiting “unreasonable” sites. Here a post I made about it here:

Of course it was in cucknada, yet another leftist shithole ruined by progressive hivemind. North Americans incels have it rough.

thank god I don't live there or in any pseudo-totalitarian self absorbed shithole
meanwhile the real clowns and criminals get away with their shit, how fucking stupid

thank god I don't live there or in any pseudo-totalitarian self absorbed shithole

meanwhile the real clowns and criminals get away with their shit, how fucking stupid
Jfl I l know kids who have stabbed and injured people to the point where they got severely damaged, but they are still off scott free.

Does that imply that you believe police ever intended to go after real criminals? They themselves are the biggest drug importers in the game. The higher ranking the fed the more criminal he is.

Jfl I l know kids who have stabbed and injured people to the point where they got severely damaged, but they are still off scott free.
for real i know fucking guys who have cheffed people up and then posted about it on snapchat but the jakes are more worried about virgins on a forum

for real i know fucking guys who have cheffed people up and then posted about it on snapchat but the jakes are more worried about virgins on a forum
Clown World.

Does that imply that you believe police ever intended to go after real criminals? They themselves are the biggest drug importers in the game. The higher ranking the fed the more criminal he is.
based and clownworldpilled, literally the policemen from my country in a nutshell lol

This is what happens when men pay taxes to a gynocentric pussy pandering government.

nvm the ones who actually killed people yet get released cuz lack of proof lmao

coming to America soon

I hope the feds come to me, I'm too retarded for my own good.

fuck im a canadacel better close my acc too before they get me boyos

Just lol at living in a five eyes nation

If they want to help him why not give him a gf?

jfl if you think that’s real

This is why you put "In Minecraft" after every edgy sentence

it shows them that you have the potential to inflict "terror" JFL