Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This post proves grotesque is the biggest larper

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Many, including myself, think anyone can get to expert level if they're willing to put in the effort. Which is an insane amount of effort. Getting beyond that to master level is where the creme rises.

I was USCF 1800s a few years ago, but my skills have atrophied since I got burned out.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This guy saying he was 1800's in chess thinking it was easy to him and then bringing up he could easily be expert or anyone else.

Listen here dude i have been playing chess for about 7 years now on and off, it took quite awhile to even get good or a solid understanding of chess. When i finally got serious i decided to pay coaches and buy chess books to learn opening and middle game strategy. Since then i kinda stopped playing then im picking it back up.

He must be trolling.

Dude its chess. Who give a shit.

Don't mess with ma nigga

I don't think hes a larp tbh..
You/him and uninstall are the three lowest inhibition people on this site.
y fight

After 1 or 2 of his videos is is beyond clear he isn't larping. Dude is as incel as it gets.

Being good at chess doesn't mean shit. All it means is that you have somewhat of a high iq and that doesn't matter if you're ugly.

giphy.gif

Just Kasparovmaxx

Chess is a solid hobby tbh, I’ve played it quite a lot.

he is trucel af. over4him

The thread title is bait lol

ur autism is off the charts boyo

Grotesque is a trucel, probably one of the most legit trucels here.

Have you ever considered that maybe chess is harder for you than it is for others? That maybe you're born with less talent than others, or that you grew up to not be the sharpest tool in the shed?

Closing this low IQ bait thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.