Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This post in Spanish says "you're perfect in the correct eyes", AND IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240702 0054032

Muh, you're perfect queen, UNLESS YOU'RE A SHORT FAT UNATTRACTIVE MAN, MEN DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE SELF ESTEEM!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:.

Women are so fucking habituated of being validated, IMAGINE HAVING THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING FAT AND LAZY AND STILL BEING CALLED BEAUTIFUL, women are the privileged social class, sexhavers are our enemy, non-virgins are my enemy and I will make them pay for all the suffering and sexlessness I have to bear.

I fantasize about mutilating the genitals of sexually active people so they can't have sex anymore, if I can't have fun they shouldn't have fun either, that's the revenge I fantasize about, that's the way I'd go ER. Reproduction can be carried out in an artificial way that doesn't involve sex, or with artificial wombs, sex must be destroyed.

Last edited:
Important incel talking point

Proof that the 'Men are superior' thing is a joke, if men really were superior in logic to females, they'd know that such behavior will lead to unrealistic female expectations & a skewed dating market, but men being the low IQ cumbrained savages they are, will tell you are gay for being against land-whales

EDIT : jfl at the amount of likes this shit has, I hate males lmao Blackpill to Misandry pipeline is getting to me

Proof that the 'Men are superior' thing is a joke, if men really were superior in logic to females, they'd know that such behavior will lead to unrealistic female expectations & a skewed dating market, but men being the low IQ cumbrained savages they are, will tell you are gay for being against land-whales

EDIT : jfl at the amount of likes this shit has, I hate males lmao Blackpill to Misandry pipeline is getting to me
Based observation brocel, we're better than those men.

Because simps keep glazing them

I am causing sore eyes to women.

Because simps keep glazing them
True. Also, those whores wouldn't call men like me beautiful. Screw them, their mouths are useful to suck dick but not to say interesting stuff.

she's just ugly to my eyes

when you feel my heat look into my eyes it's where my correctness hides it's where my correctness hides

Well I mean the post is correct. If you happen to be a woman, then there's a guy for you, waiting somewhere, who thinks you're perfect. Despite what you look like.

I'f you'd switch the genders, it wouldn't work though.

Well I mean the post is correct. If you happen to be a woman, then there's a guy for you, waiting somewhere, who thinks you're perfect.
yeah but he's wrong tho

VolCel if you wouldn’t, but yeah biology is against us..

Well I mean the post is correct. If you happen to be a woman, then there's a guy for you, waiting somewhere, who thinks you're perfect. Despite what you look like.

I'f you'd switch the genders, it wouldn't work though.
True, all women are liked, but I don't find that beautiful because it's UNFAIR to me.