Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this post I found on r/twoxchromosomes

nidus

nidus

-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/p896k3/men_still_run_89_of_countries_81_of_all_companies/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

they act as if men are the ruling class of the world just because a small percentage of us hold positions of extreme power and influence :feelskek: it’s as if ugly and poor men are literally nonexistent to them, they have to group us with far more privileged men in order to whine about how they as an entire gender have it harder than us. women may not have authoritative roles, but society still loves to pamper them and protect them whilst the majority of men are nothing more than expendable worker drones

100% of men are privileged, because <3% are chads and sucessful CEOs :feelstastyman:

they wouldn't survive in a matriarchy at all lmao

The male power is a facade. Insert oscar wilde quote about sex. Women have all the power, we live in a matriarchy.

Why is she using worldwide statistics? Many of the men who complain about female privilege do it on a country by country basis, I don't think anyone claims that women are more priviledged in Afghanistan, for example. She just wants to make the numbers look worse.
Also why is 27% of STEM workers female a bad thing? There are areas where women dominate. Maybe quit being OnlyFans whores and go study something useful in college for a change.

The male power is a facade. Insert oscar wilde quote about sex. Women have all the power, we live in a matriarchy.
they only play victim when it benefits them, otherwise they boast about how they’re the sexual gatekeepers and how everyone loves them
Why is she using worldwide statistics? Many of the men who complain about female privilege do it on a country by country basis, I don't think anyone claims that women are more priviledged in Afghanistan, for example. She just wants to make the numbers look worse.
Also why is 27% of STEM workers female a bad thing? There are areas where women dominate. Maybe quit being OnlyFans whores and go study something useful in college for a change.
blaming the fabricated devil called the ‘patriarchy’ is the easiest option for them. it’s like their own scapegoat and boogeyman to associate with all issues society has; they’ve even taken to blaming inceldom on “muh patriarchy” since they despise taking the blame for theirselves

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "female power", women have power BY PROXY (the proxy being other men - police, white knights, etc)

If 50% of the men in a country decided that rape should be legal, there would be a civil war BETWEEN THE MEN

If 75% of the men in a country decided that rape should be legal, the other 25% would just take whichever women were dear to them and leave the country lol

There is no such thing as "female power", its OTHER MEN who are making you restrict your actions, not women

There is no such thing as "female power", women have power BY PROXY (the proxy being other men - police, white knights, etc)

If 50% of the men in a country decided that rape should be legal, there would be a civil war BETWEEN THE MEN

If 75% of the men in a country decided that rape should be legal, the other 25% would just take whichever women were dear to them and leave the country lol

There is no such thing as "female power", its OTHER MEN who are making you restrict your actions, not women
“Women have power by proxy”=women have power. It is irrelevant through how they got it. If men choose to do or not do certain things because they want to get laid, women have power. Power is typically defined as control or strong influence over one’s actions. Are you arguing that women, in the west, do not have strong influence over the actions of men? Like 95% the shit guys do is to get laid

You’re using 'too' much logic, foids lack logical thinking skills.

females are pissweak and low iq creatures
theres a reason why men are at the top, if females truly were equal or stronger then they'd be able to overthrow a male dominated society

High IQ carnal. :bigbrain::feelsokman:

No they don't

Its completely relevant, look at what is taking place in Afghanistan
I don’t understand. I was not talking about in context of a solution. We are discussing who holds power (in the west). It is my belief that women hold power, aka a large amount of influence over the behaviors of men. It appears to me that you agree with this but are bringing up “how” they obtained the power (by proxy of men giving it to them), but to me this seems irrelevant unless we are discussing in context of finding a solution to the issue of women having power over men.

Please correct me if any assumptions are wrong.

females are pissweak and low iq creatures
theres a reason why men are at the top, if females truly were equal or stronger then they'd be able to overthrow a male dominated society
If we were equal men would've never had the upper hand from the beginning. Even in most mammal species the males dominate the females.

If we were equal men would've never had the upper hand from the beginning. Even in most mammal species the males dominate the females.
This

It is my belief that women hold power, aka a large amount of influence over the behaviors of men.
No, the rich and powerful do, they are the ones that determine what women are allowed to do anyways

Also women have a followers mindset, media is used to manipulate and control women, if the people in power wanted women to submit to men and go back to being housewives they could convince women to do it "of their own free will", women don't have minds of their own

Whoever controls "the culture" with their money and influence controls women

No, the rich and powerful do, they are the ones that determine what women are allowed to do anyways

Also women have a followers mindset, media is used to manipulate and control women, if the people in power wanted women to submit to men and go back to being housewives they could convince women to do it "of their own free will", women don't have minds of their own

I understand, thank you for your response.

100% of men are privileged, because <3% are chads and sucessful CEOs :feelstastyman:
100% of men are douchebags who play with girls because the chads she's dated manipulated her :feelsXmas:
“Women have power by proxy”=women have power. It is irrelevant through how they got it. If men choose to do or not do certain things because they want to get laid, women have power. Power is typically defined as control or strong influence over one’s actions. Are you arguing that women, in the west, do not have strong influence over the actions of men? Like 95% the shit guys do is to get laid
True, power by proxy is also a means of having power. Manipulation, deception, emotional blackmail may not be as consistent and reliable as pure strength or the extra "brain size" that comes with being a man, but they can be useful as women have proven if applied correctly.

Last edited:

any idea why (((they))) dont do that?

Women have group mentality. Men do not. Men with power just shit on men without power. There's no sharing. Any help other men get is simply a product of the men on top helping themselves.

Yes society is misandrist if it expects me to go the extra mile to help women. Because society hasn't done shit for me. I don't hold political office, run a business, have a high paying job, or abuse women. Other men doing that shit doesn't help me at all. All I'm left with is being expected to be chivalrous for nothing and getting no Tinder matches.

The benefits men get are restricted to a select group of them while women expect universal benefits in return.

Exhibit #1939999548321 of female “logic”
She seems to love statistics and facts yet doesn’t know what percentage of the male gender are business owners, millionaires and etc.

any idea why (((they))) dont do that?
Women are good for the economy, they are shallow and their greed and ego can never be fulfilled. Also when women are single they spend even more money than when they are married

Here are some stats:
Women own 2/3 of student debt

Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases:
91% New Homes
66% PCs
92% Vacations
80% Healthcare
65% New Cars
89% Bank Accounts
93% Food
93% OTC Pharmaceuticals

There's a reason why even though Gillette is a company that sells a product to men (what you assume would be target demographic) they put out a blatantly anti-male misandrist ad:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Its because WOMEN ARE THE MARKET

These companies study all the stats, metrics, etc to decide how they market themselves and they determined that whatever loss they took from male purchases would not matter at all

Men spend money for the most part based on logic (I can use this for X reason)

Women spend money for the most part based on emotion (this makes me feel X)

So advertising is more effective on them than men

I can bet that female Gillette purchases went up after that ad

victim mentality, she's not entitled to change, she has to work on it, just like how incels need to work on their personality :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women live life on easy mode and what do they choose to do? They choose to bitch.

Women are good for the economy, they are shallow and their greed and ego can never be fulfilled. Also when women are single they spend even more money than when they are married

Here are some stats:
Women own 2/3 of student debt

Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases:
91% New Homes
66% PCs
92% Vacations
80% Healthcare
65% New Cars
89% Bank Accounts
93% Food
93% OTC Pharmaceuticals

There's a reason why even though Gillette is a company that sells a product to men (what you assume would be target demographic) they put out a blatantly anti-male misandrist ad:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Its because WOMEN ARE THE MARKET

These companies study all the stats, metrics, etc to decide how they market themselves and they determined that whatever loss they took from male purchases would not matter at all

Men spend money for the most part based on logic (I can use this for X reason)

Women spend money for the most part based on emotion (this makes me feel X)

So advertising is more effective on them than men

I can bet that female Gillette purchases went up after that ad

you know what fucking bothers me. Women have absolutely insane eyes for things needing to be new and clean for no fucking reason. They will act like a fucking washing machine that still works but happens to be a decade old is this rotten decrepit pedo looking machine and demand a brand new one. And then they complain about landfills and waste. It's all bullshit. They are like psychos who are into modern art solely for the monetary value of the paintings.

You are also correct that the ad campaign was monetarily successful despite MGTOWs ragequitting and trying to make Gilette hatred a thing.