Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place sucks compared to reddit

B

Bl4ckpilled

Greycel
This place seems shit compared to Reddit. The website is all janky, doesn't work that well on mobile and just looks ugly and clunky. Is there an app for this on IOS?

Lots of shit content on here too, why the hell has the content changed?

Our sub got banned, yeah it's annoying but the post quality here is abysmal.

0% - Verbal
This place seems shit compared to Reddit. The website is all janky, doesn't work that well on mobile and just looks ugly and clunky. Is there an app for this on IOS?

Lots of shit content on here too, why the hell has the content changed?

Our sub got banned, yeah it's annoying but the post quality here is abysmal.
Brootal Noreplypill

necropost a noreply thread from 3 years agotheory

works well now

Brootal bump

Oh, poor sad angry little poodle yapping away its aggression on the internet. How bloody typical. If I were a better person I'd pity you. It is, however, not my fault that you are uneducated and have to fall back on silly childish insults. As it is you have provided amusement my little ankle-biter. Looking at the nonsense it seems that you are in one hell of a lot more misery than I will ever be my angry little brat. You should thank me for letting you get your anger out in a safe place. I thank you for the giggle.

Last seen Apr 18, 2018

Evergreen OP tbh ngl. The implementation of the Sewer seems to have helped somewhat, though.

Oh, poor sad angry little poodle yapping away its aggression on the internet. How bloody typical. If I were a better person I'd pity you. It is, however, not my fault that you are uneducated and have to fall back on silly childish insults. As it is you have provided amusement my little ankle-biter. Looking at the nonsense it seems that you are in one hell of a lot more misery than I will ever be my angry little brat. You should thank me for letting you get your anger out in a safe place. I thank you for the giggle.
lol he hasn't been on here for literal years he isn't going to read this ever.

it is how it is greycel

Fuck Reddit full of faggots

I remember how devastated I was when /r/incels was banned.

Grass is always greener, GrAYcel

t.

Brutal necropill.
And
Cuckdit banned everything.

JFL reddit is the worst place to be when you're blackpilled. Funny to see how many retards there were here even back then.

I mostly visit this site on my mobile and works decent

The guy has probably ascended by now so he doesnt need to worry about shitty blackpill content anymore.

The guy has probably ascended by now so he doesnt need to worry about shitty blackpill content anymore.
He hated the site layout so much his personality improved

Graycel tier post.

Imagine not necroing 3 years old threads as an incel in 2020

JFL here I thought it was a new thread.

Pretty sure the site has improved since then. Reddit is way too cucked.
JFL here I thought it was a new thread.
Me too. Don’t know why this 3 yo thread got necrod tho

OP left the site 2 years ago

OP will never see the replies.

Over for 2017cucks

Insane bump ngl.

Might give me motivation to necromaxx again...

A poster ahead of his time :feelsbadman:
Brootal Noreplypill
0% - Verbal
Jfl at putting effort into writing this for a 3 year old post
I dunno why I got a verbal warning.
Necroing a 3 year old thread?

Last edited:
JFL @ THIS NECRO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: