Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place is not as good as it used to be

I think if someone went ER it wouldn't create a buzz again, its been a while

I blame it on incelism getting news coverage.

Nov 2017- January 2017 Were the prime months. I found the forum in December and didn't make an account to Febuarry but I remember posts were a lot more serious and way more blackpilled when I was lurking.

February- It was the start of doomsday sayers. I remember a few people saying the newer febcels were bad, mostly near the end of feb. This was due to the increase in numbers after the valentine shooting.

March- Since the newcel hate had just begun a little before march, marchcels ended up getting some more of it. They got blamed for being bad as well.

April- The Toronto attack happens and causes media to come flocking in. Forces the forums to close entries. But is later reopened with a lot of new users who had just found out about this place. Along came lots of trolls and cucks trying to attack us. Acceptance got a lot stricter during this period. This also brought more negative newcel sentiment.

Maycel- This was the epitome of newcel hatred. A popular saying at the time was "MAYCEL = GAYCEL". With all the new cucks and trolls that had came, people just didn't trust these new incels since most weren't fully blackpilled and were spreading shit ideologies. Maycels were hated and many people thought it was the end of the forums.

June- Still negative feedback towards newcels. Can't say much else cause I wasn't as prevalent during this period.

July- Early September- Took a break so can't say anything about this period either. But it seems like a lot of shit users came in during this period that quickly made a name for themselves and gained supporters. They probably took advantage of the fact that many ogcels left or were banned. Now the forum is full of these newcels that contribute absolute shit. Sadly they are becoming the majority and this forum may truly be in its ending times. By that I mean this forum will just be "edgy" reddit tier.

I'm sorry, if its any condolences I was briefly on the r/incels subreddit.

i find this highly ironic coming from a late maycel

I've seen people complain about the quality of the forum all the time, even during the times when some of the romanticized users used to post a lot.

I’m just bored of the forum. It’s the same shit posted time and time again

seems the same to me RIP dr doom tho

I blame it on incelism getting news coverage.

Nov 2017- January 2017 Were the prime months. I found the forum in December and didn't make an account to Febuarry but I remember posts were a lot more serious and way more blackpilled when I was lurking.

February- It was the start of doomsday sayers. I remember a few people saying the newer febcels were bad, mostly near the end of feb. This was due to the increase in numbers after the valentine shooting.

March- Since the newcel hate had just begun a little before march, marchcels ended up getting some more of it. They got blamed for being bad as well.

April- The Toronto attack happens and causes media to come flocking in. Forces the forums to close entries. But is later reopened with a lot of new users who had just found out about this place. Along came lots of trolls and cucks trying to attack us. Acceptance got a lot stricter during this period. This also brought more negative newcel sentiment.

Maycel- This was the epitome of newcel hatred. A popular saying at the time was "MAYCEL = GAYCEL". With all the new cucks and trolls that had came, people just didn't trust these new incels since most weren't fully blackpilled and were spreading shit ideologies. Maycels were hated and many people thought it was the end of the forums.

June- Still negative feedback towards newcels. Can't say much else cause I wasn't as prevalent during this period.

July- Early September- Took a break so can't say anything about this period either. But it seems like a lot of shit users came in during this period that quickly made a name for themselves and gained supporters. They probably took advantage of the fact that many ogcels left or were banned. Now the forum is full of these newcels that contribute absolute shit. Sadly they are becoming the majority and this forum may truly be in its ending times. By that I mean this forum will just be "edgy" reddit tier.

Maycel = Jews in Nazi Germany + Blacks in 1800s combined