Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place is not as good as it used to be

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Honestly i feel like this forum has went into shit in the last 2 months, i remember shitpost were actually entertaining and funny to read such as @doktordoom´s posts or @nausea,s posts. Sometimes i feel like i´m browsing reddit with all these worship threads and dsicord cliques, thr new users are just to obnoxious and some old ones went into shit too. Now what i all see is discord shit, weeb shit and reddit tier shitposts.

You're just hungry. If you get up and make a tasty meal, you're hunger problem will be solved which in theory should make this place as good as you remember it, which was when you were full.

You're just hungry. If you get up and make a tasty meal, you're hunger problem will be solved which in theory should make this place as good as you remember it, which was when you were full.
Any recommendations as to what he should eat ?

Yeah elitism shouldn't be allowed either !!! And ''hidden snob groups'' i hate those the most.

tbh tbh it used to be better. I don't hate it or anything but around when I joined it was higher quality.

He should eat some nutRitious food. Anything really, It's juSt gotta be healthy y'know. Also, drInk a lot of water, you caN get dehydrated pretty easily. If you can't remind yourself to drink water everyday, then I suggest you Buy a wateR bottle. You cAN get them really cheaply as well so there should be no excuse to why you don't have one.

Prime examples
He should eat some nutRitious food. Anything really, It's juSt gotta be healthy y'know. Also, drInk a lot of water, you caN get dehydrated pretty easily. If you can't remind yourself to drink water everyday, then I suggest you Buy a wateR bottle. You cAN get them really cheaply as well so there should be no excuse to why you don't have one.
Missed one

Prime examples

Missed one
What did Luxity did man...he is a great member here !!! While many others from non summer months or better say ''Spring'' months, ruin this place.

Yes man I’m currently eating low carbs, and I try to drink a gallon of wate a day, really defining the benefits. I reccomend others do it as well.

Incels.me was best during November 2017-April 2018.

Then all the OG's started dropping like flies :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

What did Luxity did man...he is a great member here !!! While many others from non summer months or better say ''Spring'' months, ruin this place.
Luxity joined Sep 17th and has 1,631 currently. You don't get that by creating high quality posts or thought provoking threads. Also I know the "maycels are gaycels" meme is still floating around but tbh after the dregs were weeded out we got some great members from that month. These days you don't see that. Being an Augustcel, elitism is far from my grasp, however I can say with full confidence that most newcel hate has been warranted given the amount of sheer shitposters who have spawned from these past 3 months

Am I OG enough to claim elitism, or am I part of the problem?

Am I OG enough to claim elitism, or am I part of the problem?
Let the weeb haters cry....bro you are one of us !!!

:feelsokman:

At the very least we Augustcels are not as bad as Septembercels, fuck those guys.

What do you mean? Have I been declining?
Yes bro:feelskek: (couldn't resist) Back in August and early September when you made a shitpost it was actually well thought out and you played it off as an average post. Now its just RDF brand "humor" and the Raisn Bran gag that you've been doing since early September

It's fault of the Alekcels.

See what i am refering to, it´s all reddit tier trash

Biggest issue are the waifufags and ascensionmaxxing guys that are constantly cheered on and ego boosted even though what they're doing is essentially foid worship and denial of AWALT. If you think there is a woman anywhere in the world waiting for YOU, then you are 100% bluepill trash and need to be binned just like garbage.

Biggest issue are the waifufags and ascensionmaxxing guys that are constantly cheered on and ego boosted even though what they're doing is essentially foid worship and denial of AWALT. If you think there is a woman anywhere in the world waiting for YOU, then you are 100% bluepill trash and need to be binned just like garbage.
I notice how some people here get away with foid worship so long as they add “western” before saying “women”.
Good point.

I usually avoid the Off-Topic section because its full of autistic retards and loliworshipers.

Honestly i feel like this forum has went into shit in the last 2 months, i remember shitpost were actually entertaining and funny to read such as @doktordoom´s posts or @nausea,s posts. Sometimes i feel like i´m browsing reddit with all these worship threads and dsicord cliques, thr new users are just to obnoxious and some old ones went into shit too. Now what i all see is discord shit, weeb shit and reddit tier shitposts.
Just use the ignore function.

Threads like these only make the forum worse.

I notice how some people here get away with foid worship so long as they add “western” before saying “women”.
Good point.
May I ask the reason you chose to name yourself after Lord Byron?

Why are people acting like they can tell the difference between newcels and veterancels from post quality? I sure fucking can't. Everyone shitposts and everyone's probably a fakecel anyways, I just use this website to kill time until I eventually rope, I don't actually expect quality content.

May I ask the reason you chose to name yourself after Lord Byron?
It was a silly nickname my sister gave me when we were young. That and I see certain parallels with my own life.

This place needs another kickstart

These kind of threads are getting just as repetitive as the shitposting

I made this post earlier today tbh

you have to join a faction. I recommend SRKP
Most the RDF niggas are dead or in jail and every other gang is basically irrelevant

tbh tbh it used to be better. I don't hate it or anything but around when I joined it was higher quality.
These kind of threads are getting just as repetitive as the shitposting
Why are people acting like they can tell the difference between newcels and veterancels from post quality? I sure fucking can't. Everyone shitposts and everyone's probably a fakecel anyways, I just use this website to kill time until I eventually rope, I don't actually expect quality content.
Threads like these only make the forum worse.
Elab mcdaddy
bro everyone of you said what was on my mind how the fuck

It really will be over soon :feelsbadman:
the end is near
Nuke
10 years later

I haven't really noticed a decline in post quality.

well maybe you should stop making such shitty threads then

I'd leave too but i have nowhere else to go really. I used to shitpost on 8chan but i just don't enjoy that place like i used to anymore.
The internet is cucked as shit. I miss the "tits or gtfo" days.

Last edited:
Doktordooms posts where Legendary i remember he used to post here all the time when I used to be a guest here Nausea too haha