Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place is like the blind leading the blind at this point.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Time and time again I see this same thread:

Title: Just be X
Cherrypicked_pic_of_unattractive_male_X_with_gf.jpg
"JUST BE X IS LAW!"
>comments gobble up OP's propaganda as if it were gospel

These posts don't work on truecels with a lot of life experience and a lot of rejections, but these days this forum is dominated by terminally online, basement dwelling, NEET zoomers who rarely ever approached women, and these sorts of threads are ultra effective on them. They end up getting gaslit into thinking such couples are much more common than they are because they never go out, have no social life (don't know other incels in real life) and barely ever leave their house. So they don't know any better.

Is the no cherrypicking rule even still enforced? Back when I was a mod those threads were deleted on sight with the offender being warned. I guess it doesn't matter though, this place is beyond saving at this point.

So many mods, yet so little action!
The forum is in it´s lowest.
Oh but they are happy enough to send your thread to - The Sewers, if they don´t like your demeanor.
Or outright ban it, if you criticize the faggots in the so called "moderation duties" whatever fucking LARP that is...
Failing to ban actual fags.. the list goes on.
A complete joke, ever since Serge left the website for good, even though i had my criticism on him during those years.

/r9k/ was never so distant!
One could say.

Last edited:
Most men here don't want to be "lead", we're just talking to talk
Facts. Looksmax is the self-improvement site, this is where we cope

I avoid “just be x” threads like the plague. Some of the lowest content on this forum

Most men here don't want to be "lead"

I'm sure most of the people who fall for this sort of propaganda don't want to be led, but that's the inevitable outcome when you have a forum full of naïve, suggestible young guys with little life experience, and an extremely vocal group of shills aggressively and confidently asserting these theories, many of whom are bad actors who are trying to gin up (often racial) division.

Most men here don't want to be "lead", we're just talking to talk
This

And most of this
"JUST BE X IS LAW!"
is just people trolling anyway

So I've noticed. Let the forum burn in the dumpster fire it nourished. There are other places to go.

Just be curry is law

Just don’t be ugly short or autistic

There are other places to go.

Like where?

4chan has been an unusable shithole for at least a decade at this point. Looksmax.org is even worse than here. Alt imageboards are all ghost towns at this point. Forums are largely a dead platform. And I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain why Reddit or any other social media platforms are shit.

Like where?

4chan has been an unusable shithole for at least a decade at this point. Looksmax.org is even worse than here. Alt imageboards are all ghost towns at this point. Forums are largely a dead platform. And I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain why Reddit or any other social media platforms are shit.
Oh, you wanted an active place. I moved to b a s e d s p a c e; but I don't mind it being dead. It's better than being here.

Who else high af now

Is the no cherrypicking rule even still enforced?
no rule is enforced lmfao. It all depends on the jannies mood.

aside from that, this is what I say all the time. 90% of this forum is just lazy zoomers

Time and time again I see this same thread:

"JUST BE X IS LAW!"

These posts don't work on truecels with a lot of life experience and a lot of rejections, but these days this forum is dominated by terminally online, basement dwelling, NEET zoomers who rarely ever approached women, and these sorts of threads are ultra effective on them. They end up getting gaslit into thinking such couples are much more common than they are because they never go out, have no social life (don't know other incels in real life) and barely ever leave their house. So they don't know any better.

Is the no cherrypicking rule even still enforced? Back when I was a mod those threads were deleted on sight with the offender being warned. I guess it doesn't matter though, this place is beyond saving at this point.
Are you up to be a mod again? You have my vote