Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This place is full of fakecels

It's at least 50% face bro. I say this as a 5'6 dude

the moment u get heightmogged your face don't mean shit. manlets are the most fucked of the bunch. I'm a manlet.

It's not enough to be average height, you have to be taller than average

Face>height
The thing is that some of the people here also have an above average face,they probably are only incel because foids standards are ridiculously high nowadays.

height doesn't make... even if someone is 6'5 he'll be incel if he's ugly

all the users I don't like are fakecels

The thing is that some of the people here also have an above average face,they probably are only incel because foids standards are ridiculously high nowadays.
I am not ugly but I have the highest inhib the world has ever seen while I am not good looking enough to make foids approach me or easy for me to talk with them about dating
Height is a requirement for foids. Face can be tolerable.
No if you have a good face and frame you can get foids while being a manlet

You just made a thread the other day about your friend being rejected by a foid because he's shorter when she's in heels.
Foids hate manlets. Maybe if you're Zac Efron good looking they'll look past it but still hate that you're short.

Height is a requirement for foids. Face can be tolerable.
>My problem is the only true problem and everyone elses problem is fake
Why is half this forum like this.

Only men under 6ft can be truecel.

You just made a thread the other day about your friend being rejected by a foid because he's shorter when she's in heels.
Foids hate manlets. Maybe if you're Zac Efron good looking they'll look past it but still hate that you're short.
Yea I don't underestimate the importance of height but think about this, she only saw his face in the pics they exchanged, without face you don't even have the opportunity to be rejected like that cause she will block you instantly without a date

Lol.

Height is important but it’s not everything. It’s one of many factors needed to succeed with women.

Yea I don't underestimate the importance of height but think about this, she only saw his face in the pics they exchanged, without face you don't even have the opportunity to be rejected like that cause she will block you instantly without a date

Foids usually ask how tall you are at the beginning.

this polls only proves time and time again that:

FACE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HEIGHT

most private PMs i have received were from people of above average height and looks tbh that claim incel tbhtbh.

Jfl at worrying about height when there are literal chad mentalcels who pussy out of any opportunity to get their dick wet

JBW = guaranteed asian foid, taller you are the hotter asian foid

6"0+ you're so tall most foids can't even see your face

Jfl at worrying about height when there are literal chad mentalcels who pussy out of any opportunity to get their dick wet
Jfl if you believe they are celibate lol

No shit, thats why i dont post that often

being one of the few legit ugly people on this forum is immensely depressing tbh, I can see why @Solitarian_Walker lost it now

Nigga im 6 feet and ove asked atleast 5 hoes out, rejected by all. Height is important but what good is height if your face ugly asf?

Low IQ: height < face
Low IQ: height > face
High IQ: height && face

I am not ugly but I have the highest inhib the world has ever seen while I am not good looking enough to make foids approach me or easy for me to talk with them about dating

No man, even my mum blackpilled me about this. Foids like taller guys bec. of primal bs. Note:I'm a manlet

>My problem is the only true problem and everyone elses problem is fake
Why is half this forum like this.
more than half of the forum is like this don't lie

No man, even my mum blackpilled me about this. Foids like taller guys bec. of primal bs. Note:I'm a manlet
I am not refuting that and being a manlet is a curse but I stilk think face > height cause I saw manlets with a good face being with foids even though it depends, if you are under 5'7 not even face can save you

Cope.

I am psl 2.5 and kdv it is fucking over my buddy boyos, as are majority of "fakecels" people say are here, they are usually psl 3 not psl 5 or higher...

Tbh some manlet who used to be my friend took 2 girls I liked, and he already had a girlfriend too.

Height and frame = decent face

We need someone to make the same thread with face score instead of height

Hey look everyone, it's this thread.

keep coping. face >everything else. when will you guys learn ?

being tall doesn’t help because you just get cucked by the guy who is also tall but good looking. There is more than enough 6ft+ tall guys for women to pick from.