Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This place is awesome

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
I love this forum. It’s so great to interact with people in a similar situation to your own. I don’t feel lonely here. It’s the greatest cope I've found.

I feel the cope dying down a bit tbh

It really is. I'm trying hard to not let it consume me by limiting my time here to just an hour per day tops. I'm failing pretty hard thus far ngl

Ya this place is good the only place without any foids on the internet

It helps a lot yeah :)

Nice to know you're not the only one who is having a hard time in life.

This plus online social games is making a big difference to my mental health I think :)

obligatory i love this place post

It certainly is a nice place. Probably my favourite thing about it is that you can say things here that you'd never really be able to say anywhere else without cucks and SJWs dogpiling you (and dogpilling you, to some extent).

This plus online social games is making a big difference to my mental health I think :)

>hard time

you mean hell mode

It certainly is a nice place. Probably my favourite thing about it is that you can say things here that you'd never really be able to say anywhere else without cucks and SJWs dogpiling you (and dogpilling you, to some extent).
I would get banned everywhere I go, even youtube banned two of my accounts just for comments, lol.

My only rEgRet is that i didnt join sooner :feelsbadman:

Love having a place to hang out in free of normies, cucks, soyboys, leftists and most importantly females.