Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place is a honey pot

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
If you think u ain’t being tracked ur dumb

I am dumb, but I dont care.

They can track me down to my basement but I ain't leaving without something comfy to wear and a nice plush to hug onto and my sonic the hedgehog pyjamas and some cookies. With my shit genetics I will pretend I'm only 16 and this is child abuse I'm sure the feds are into being accused of that. OH WAIT! :feelsLightsaber:

I wonder how many people on this site have been swatted off to jail and we just havent heard from them.

Tis why I will never change my signature. To the FBI agents out there. I'm literally only talking in reference to minecraft or GTA online.

I'm being tracked, but I don't care.

Yes, I know I'm being tracked. I just DGAF anymore, tbh.

If you think u ain’t being tracked ur dumb
I'm a sandnigger and I live in a thirdworld shithole, neither american feds nor the government in my country care about people like me.

You’re the one doing the tracking you fed prick
Didn't you claim to be one of the smartest users here? This is quite a bold claim, and quite wrong.

But please, continue to make an ass of yourself.

Didn't you claim to be one of the smartest users here? This is quite a bold claim, and quite wrong.

But please, continue to make an ass of yourself.
You like using the word quite a lot assuming it makes you sound smarter. I also didn’t claim that so you are quite a liar and quite an asswipe

Last edited:
You like using the word quite a lot assuming it makes you sound smarter. I also didn’t claim that so you are quite a liar and quite an asswipe, quite
You just accused me of being a fed, you dumb fucking nigger. You have zero defensible reason to make such an accusation. So you either back up what you say, or GTFOH with your garbage.

You must be part of the contingent trying to sow chaos here. Just more infiltrator filth.

I have nothing to lose therefore nothing to fear. :feelsjuice:

True but I am not afraid from the glow in the darks :feelsLSD:

Over for USAcels
Good thing I live in an irrelevant country

i don't care. kill all jews

Nobody cares about some ugly virgin as long as you don't post illegal shit.

I have bad news. The government can tell if you're an incel without knowing if you visit this forum.

All they need to do is look at your SMS messages, which are sent in plain text throuh the phone systems, and the police have a copy of them all. If you never text message with foids and they aren't sending you nude pics then the FBI can probably put 2 and 2 together and figure out you're an incel.

Nobody cares about some ugly virgin as long as you don't post illegal shit.
I used to think that, but it's not true.

This place is run by fucking DHS.