Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This place has saved my life

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Just wanted to make this post to get it off my chest. First off, I've been miserable over the fact that I can't get a girl since I was 12 when I would see my classmates make-out in front of the bus. I would pretend like they were the gross losers for doing that but I was jealous of the guys who were in that situation. I discovered r/incels last May I think, before my junior year of high school ended, but I didn't start posting until the summer. I didn't even have a reddit account at the time, but I would browse r/roastme pretty often. One day, I saw some poor subhuman dude post on it, and one of the top comments was something like "You look like the kind of creep that posts on r/incels." I was curious about what he was talking about, so I went to the sub, and I was amazed. People like me, in a community where they would shit on those who wronged them. I ended up just browsing for weeks before making an account, where posted infrequently throughout the summer until the sub was banned.

When I think about my time with this community, I think about how I mainly just browse. I want hear others talk abut similar experiences as me, I don't want to make a post only to be told I'm doing shit wrong. I know I don't contribute much here, but I want to say thank you to the guys who have supported me in the threads I have made. This place is the only thing that gives me joy in my life, sorry for sounding like an emo faggot, but it's true. Thank you to everyone who has helped me when I ask for it in my threads.

I want hear others talk abut similar experiences as me...
I know I don't contribute much here, but I want to say thank you to the guys who have supported me in the threads I have made. This place is the only thing that gives me joy in my life, sorry for sounding like an emo faggot, but it's true. Thank you to everyone who has helped me when I ask for it in my threads.

I could say the same. It helps a lot to know that there are people in the world suffering exactly the same hell as me. I never felt as understood as i feel in this place.

A great time-killer for sure.

Welcome :) Sorry that you have to be here

Just wanted to make this post to get it off my chest. First off, I've been miserable over the fact that I can't get a girl since I was 12 when I would see my classmates make-out in front of the bus. I would pretend like they were the gross losers for doing that but I was jealous of the guys who were in that situation. I discovered r/incels last May I think, before my junior year of high school ended, but I didn't start posting until the summer. I didn't even have a reddit account at the time, but I would browse r/roastme pretty often. One day, I saw some poor subhuman dude post on it, and one of the top comments was something like "You look like the kind of creep that posts on r/incels." I was curious about what he was talking about, so I went to the sub, and I was amazed. People like me, in a community where they would shit on those who wronged them. I ended up just browsing for weeks before making an account, where posted infrequently throughout the summer until the sub was banned.

When I think about my time with this community, I think about how I mainly just browse. I want hear others talk abut similar experiences as me, I don't want to make a post only to be told I'm doing shit wrong. I know I don't contribute much here, but I want to say thank you to the guys who have supported me in the threads I have made. This place is the only thing that gives me joy in my life, sorry for sounding like an emo faggot, but it's true. Thank you to everyone who has helped me when I ask for it in my threads.
And now, to appreciate the plenty suicide fuel this site has to offer

My only outreach to other people beside my familly, i like this place.

same here bro i love this community