Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This place feels like home

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Whenever I need someone to talk to, I come here, whenever I need a good laugh, I come here... I see good old funny threads, good old funny, autistic posts which make me laugh giga hard irl... One of my favourite copes tbh

Incels.is is life, incels.is is love, incels.is is everything. The end.

How's your attempt at ascension going, friend?

Yes bro. This is the only place where I feel like people understand me. That means a lot.

How's your attempt at ascension going, friend?
Trying ngl... For example dietmaxxing; I eat five days in a week great and everything, not too much, then comes weekend, and I start binge eating again jfl... But I have a lot of motivation tbh. Never give up, never... As whitepilled as this might sound

Trying ngl... For example dietmaxxing; I eat five days in a week great and everything, not too much, then comes weekend, and I start binge eating again jfl... But I have a lot of motivation tbh. Never give up, never... As whitepilled as this might sound
just smoke meth :feelstastyman:

Gymceling and jogceling too?

Sadly this place is the only place that makes me feel real.

Gymceling and jogceling too?
Indeed, not yet gymceling, just homeworkoutceling but cardiomaxxing indeed... And socialmaxxing and such... But the latter is quite hard ngl

I mostly lurk, but this comment sums up my thoughts about this community.

Indeed, not yet gymceling, just homeworkoutceling but cardiomaxxing indeed... And socialmaxxing and such... But the latter is quite hard ngl
fuck don't I know about it. I was at the gym the other day with the only friend I have, and he met his other friend there. And so when his other friend greeted me I just pushed him away because I felt really uncomfortable. His friend later asked him if I was retarded without me hearing (my friend told me about it an hour later) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Although, his friend had talked a bunch of shit over discord so I suppose it was mildly warranted, my push that is

fuck don't I know about it. I was at the gym the other day with the only friend I have, and he met his other friend there. And so when his other friend greeted me I just pushed him away because I felt really uncomfortable. His friend later asked him if I was retarded without me hearing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Although, his friend had talked a bunch of shit over discord so I suppose it was mildly warranted, my push that is
:feelshaha::lul:

i love you my bros don't leave me :heart:

This place doesnt feel like home at all tbh
Even here people shit on me from time to time
I know at least %70 of u are good/normal looking
Im here just to vent n shit

This place doesnt feel like home at all tbh
Even here people shit on me from time to time
I know at least %70 of u are good/normal looking
Im here just to vent n shit
You have been here two days.