Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This place and other incel communities are pioneers in internet culture

B

Belzebu

Recruit
★★★★
For real I saw in this forum and in many other places, the image and term of "giga chad" being used many years ago. Also, another thing that normies are using now whenever someone says "I will do something very bad", they complete it with " in minecraft" or roblox.

I saw people here talking about going ER in minecraft many years ago. Also, all the chad and stacy normies talk so much now are all terms created by incels.

Incels are savants of internet culture.

Normies are brainless little fucks who have no originality of their own so they have to resort to copy jargon from subcultures to keep being alive.

For real I saw in this forum and in many other places, the image and term of "giga chad" being used many years ago. Also, another thing that normies are using now whenever someone says "I will do something very bad", they complete it with " in minecraft" or roblox.

I saw people here talking about going ER in minecraft many years ago. Also, all the chad and stacy normies talk so much now are all terms created by incels.

Incels are savants of internet culture.
Even Normies on 4cuck stole incel lingo that was being used on the old r9k.

it's all made by r9k
normfags always feel the urge to steal anything from inkwells and use it.

I think the incels on reddit were much more creative than this forum tbh. Most the memes came from there or youtube, while over here it’s just over.

I’m not even going to lie, I legit think even Looksmax might be responsible for more blackpill memes than us.

I think the incels on reddit were much more creative than this forum tbh. Most the memes came from there or youtube, while over here it’s just over.

I’m not even going to lie, I legit think even Looksmax might be responsible for more blackpill memes than us.
Reddit format was just better for memes and shitposts, can't really do that here.

Reddit format was just better for memes and shitposts, can't really do that here.
They tried it with incels.win, which just ended up as incels.loss jfl. Maybe they should change stuff here to be able to do it. Possible future suggestion if have the energy jfl.

We are to internet culture what asian factory workers are for capitalism.

We create everything, yet we can't get shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back