Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This. Piece of utter shit. More stories of my bullying and being treated horribly by people. fake "friends"

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
10805795_831240770231167_6980783090038288529_n.jpg

This. Piece of utter shit. Was like 11-13 in this pic, and would bully me when ever I went over to hang out with his older fat brother who also betrayed me and was utterly satanic to me mentioned my long head and nose. The same guy I was nice too when he slept over in my middle class town, but of course he chose my satanic mean friend I wrote about over me and was mean to me for no reason I was just unliked and I had intense social anxiety I couldn't express myself.
this punk would swear at his aunt who looked after them in their dirty shitty home they rented as their dead played poker games on his pc all day, and his mom worked at a pizza place, and they had little dogs everywhere but I love doggies so it's aight.
Anyhow, we would go over this kids house pic bellow
1146561_10200970631041250_1394582396_n.jpg
529347_10200334239771866_112225521_n.jpg
1623697_10204212495045824_4986934003594076395_n.jpg

who tried to get me to suck his dick, when I was high at his house once. this guy is satanic, he would swear at his parents.

"Ba(dad) Stfuuuuuuu!!" and slam the door in his dad's face who came to talk to him speaking Greek.

the guy was 20 something living with his parents while I was 13-14 and autistic and they knew I got hit by a car when I was 8, and they all called me retarded even their mom would mention to people how I'm sick in the head and have problems, which I mean was some what true.

my mom knew the gay guys family, and would drive me an hour or about that to their house on weekends to hang out but she never knew how badly i was treated and bullied there, it would had prob broke her heart perhaps she was just trying to help her son/ aka me be with friends. :(

I can't lie, one time they were all chasing me in the house, and the little wanna be gangster kid was like, "I feel bad for (my name)"

That's just GOD given empathy right there which he showed a little bit of, which was rare.
It was always stressful there, I had intense anxiety disorder too. It wasn't until I drank when I was 16 that I discoved how it felt to have low anxiety and be able to talk freely and myself.

this is the faggot now
78815176_2729493820405843_5416536617382838272_n.jpg
315516662_5817015254987002_6247762671004045028_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage thots?

my mom knew the gay guys family, and would drive me an hour or about that to their house on weekends to hang out but she never knew how badly i was treated and bullied there, it would had prob broke her heart perhaps she was just trying to help her son/ aka me be with friends. :(

why didnt u kill that faggot

Ah that wanna Be Gangsta Boy . This world is Full of Shitters , and If you dont shit Back you will get shitted on .

Never expect Fairness in Most people.

Ah that wamna Be Gangsta Boy . This world is Full of Shitters , and If you dont shit Back you will get shitted on .

Never expect Fairness in Most people.
It was really bad the way they behaved. The black kids who came over that kids house, were well behaved had morals and empathy, they told him and would get in his face when we went to the park, how he thinks he's tough cuz he swears at his parents, but not to them.
Or if he acted like that or talked like that at his(black kids) home he'd get beat.
Black kids grow up with nice parenting and morals. these scum were legit like worse than animals most of the time, rarely showed empathy, but they had their moments.
I can't lie, one time they were all chasing me in the house, and the little wanna be gangster kid was like, "I feel bad for (my name)"

That's just GOD given empathy right there which he showed a little bit of, which was rare.
It was always stressful there, I had intense anxiety disorder too. It wasn't until I drank when I was 16 that I discoved how it felt to have low anxiety and be able to talk freely and myself.

U sound like @TollieRobertis419 a bit.

Also at least your parents cared about getting you friends. Mine didn’t

It was really bad the way they behaved. The black kids who came over that kids house, were well behaved had morals and empathy, they told him and would get in his face when we went to the park, how he thinks he's tough cuz he swears at his parents, but not to them.
Or if he acted like that or talked like that at his(black kids) home he'd get beat.
Black kids grow up with nice parenting and morals. these scum were legit like worse than animals most of the time, rarely showed empathy, but they had their moments.

yeah rich black kids have good morals but most blacks are bad.

U sound like @TollieRobertis419 a bit.

Also at least your parents cared about getting you friends. Mine didn’t
she was oblivious to how bad it was for me, and I was too embarrassed to tell her or speak to my parents about that stuff I also felt like such a loser if they knew i was self conscious. Now I let it all out and tell people of the satanic filth of my past and present.

yeah rich black kids have good morals but most blacks are bad.
No man these were like lower middle class kids from the inner city kind of. Black people are nice people for the most part in my experience and raised well. Nothing like these punks at all. I related with the black kids. They knew it was messed up and satanic and wrong and disgusting how these people lived, and talked to their elders, and bullied others.