Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This Piece of Shit Mexican Boomer is getting his Whole Family to Cheat me out of First Place

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I'm on fucking Duolingo, its one of the many apps/sites/utilities I use to learn languages, recently they updated their Japanese courses so I decided to give it more of a hardcore go around of late. Well they have this thing on duolingo where if you get the most experience in a week you get a prize of the most lingots, and you can use those lingots to take certain tests to skip some grindy nonsense.

It's typically pretty easy to do, maybe when you're working out, or at work, or have some freetime, just hop on duolingo and load up the first lesson, and keep practicing it over and over to grind XP, most people don't know about this, and most people don't do it so you're typically free to get the top prize, the catch is its only once a week, and grinding every single week is a pain so I typically only do it every once in awhile.

Well the week I decided to do it, aka this week, this fucking scumbag piece of shit boomer named Tomas, who is learning English (He is Mexican), got his whole fucking goddamn family to login to his account prob on a bunch of phones and computers and shit to fucking grind out the XP for him so he can the prize. I have been fighting him almost all day trying to grind my XP hardcore as fuck, including using my moms phone to farm for XP on two phones at once.

I eventually gave up and changed my avatar to this so everyone would see it on the leaderboards since I am at second place.
20191020 124942

Luckily he isn't on right now so maybe i'm in luck and i'll be able to steal first place back from him. I hope his whole lineage gets blown up at the border by landmines.

duolingo is the biggest waste of time, no one needs 5 lessons to memorize a couple words, its the language learning app equivalent of pay2win games

Call ICE on his ass lol

Buenos suerte, hermano. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

duolingo is the biggest waste of time, no one needs 5 lessons to memorize a couple words, its the language learning app equivalent of pay2win games
Its not my favorite way to learn, but it does have things that I do prefer over other apps/utilities/etc, if anyone is learning a language I'd recommend using 5+ apps/sites/methods at once, because there is no one thing/method that can optimally teach you everything sadly.

I'm tomas it's me

It's so easy to cheat online. Goes to show how having a family can be super helpful

good luck, incels FIRST !

Yeah I have the same problem. Almost got the highest xp on the Gold Leaderboard through grinding on Latin, Spanish, Dutch and French, and some Arab dude learning English somehow beat me on the last day.

I feel like lingots are useless though lol? You can skip things with them?

Get fucked Tomas
Screenshot 20191020 165459 Duolingo

weird cope tbh but whatever works for you

I'm on fucking Duolingo, its one of the many apps/sites/utilities I use to learn languages, recently they updated their Japanese courses so I decided to give it more of a hardcore go around of late. Well they have this thing on duolingo where if you get the most experience in a week you get a prize of the most lingots, and you can use those lingots to take certain tests to skip some grindy nonsense.

It's typically pretty easy to do, maybe when you're working out, or at work, or have some freetime, just hop on duolingo and load up the first lesson, and keep practicing it over and over to grind XP, most people don't know about this, and most people don't do it so you're typically free to get the top prize, the catch is its only once a week, and grinding every single week is a pain so I typically only do it every once in awhile.

Well the week I decided to do it, aka this week, this fucking scumbag piece of shit boomer named Tomas, who is learning English (He is Mexican), got his whole fucking goddamn family to login to his account prob on a bunch of phones and computers and shit to fucking grind out the XP for him so he can the prize. I have been fighting him almost all day trying to grind my XP hardcore as fuck, including using my moms phone to farm for XP on two phones at once.

I eventually gave up and changed my avatar to this so everyone would see it on the leaderboards since I am at second place.
View attachment 159547

Luckily he isn't on right now so maybe i'm in luck and i'll be able to steal first place back from him. I hope his whole lineage gets blown up at the border by landmines.

Why are you learning languages

To what end?

Tomas is my cousin

Tomas is probably a Chad. Mogs me.

lol Thomas even looks like a troll

This is Mexican on Mexican violence.

defeat that cunt moron and claim that glory hold up your prize for all to see and rub it in your enemies faces then bang his wife for laughs

View attachment 159547

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: based af

I don't really have faith in apps like duolingo. Movies and songs have helped me much more than traditional vocab and grammar training.

What do you get from this prize/lingot thingies? :feelswhat: