Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over this picture sums up western society

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
37y73173dh721.jpg

NPC's mindless clapping to the latest degeneracy because they are told by the media it's the progressive thing to do

37y73173dh721.jpg

NPC's mindless clapping to the latest degeneracy because they are told by the media it's the progressive thing to do
And everyone who doesn´t support this will be branded a bigot and intolerant.

37y73173dh721.jpg

What the fuck is going on in America? You guys totally lost the plot.

Why are there 9 users and 11 guests observing this thread?:waitwhat:. I hope the persons parents aint using him as a cash crop to pay for vacations but then again I can care less.

Still a better woman than Lady Gaga.

It's fucking disgusting.

(((western society)))

That cheeky downvote tho

Trannies and faggots deserve gassing.

What the fuck is going on in America? You guys totally lost the plot.
We are catching up to the Euro faggots and Asian cucks. It’s perfectly normal to be a ladyboy in Thailand for example. Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Canada, South Africa, Norway, Iceland, Portugal, Argentina, Denmark, Brazil, Uruguay, New Zealand, France, England, Scottland and Luxembourg all beat the USA to allowing faggots to marry.

It's not child abuse if SJW Libtards do it.

it's called being a decent human, bro. be more open minded.

37y73173dh721.jpg

Conditioning the masses for mainstream pedophilia. Removing the bias against homosexuality was a mistake

Where is the guy of Catch a predator ?
Did they pay him or he likes to enjoy that kind of show like the rest of them.
Scums of this world.
Conditioning the masses for mainstream pedophilia. Removing the bias against homosexuality was a mistake
People thought I'm crazy when I said the next big deal is incest and sex with minors.

We are catching up to the Euro faggots and Asian cucks. It’s perfectly normal to be a ladyboy in Thailand for example. Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Canada, South Africa, Norway, Iceland, Portugal, Argentina, Denmark, Brazil, Uruguay, New Zealand, France, England, Scottland and Luxembourg all beat the USA to allowing faggots to marry.
Yeah but Europeans always been major pussies.

USA used to represent the free man not this cuckoldry. Fucking ogre for usacels you guys made a big mess.

Foids and all types of genders are socially in control while men are forced to take the backseat. Your media is disgusting.

Yeah but Europeans always been major pussies.

USA used to represent the free man not this cuckoldry. Fucking ogre for usacels you guys made a big mess.

Foids and all types of genders are socially in control while men are forced to take the backseat. Your media is disgusting.
The problem it spreads worldwide.

This is a normal day in west.yeah.