Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This picture of an IT couple

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200909 130031

Look at them

Boy has hands to his side girl has hands behind her back

You'd think that this picture was taken during Corona which is why for whatever reason they are so far apart and not even an arm around the shoulder or waist or anything like that like with a normal couple.

But no this was taken way before Corona and they actually aren't in fact practicing social distancing. She just doesn't love him.

I wonder if they are still together? Are wonder if they ever were in the first place.

why are you saying she? I thought that was a dude in the dress :feelskek:

She T mogs him JFL.

Jfl it literally looks like some faggot in a dress

She won't even stand close to him :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
And IT cucks are like - "he is happier than you inkel"

They went to prom together and I think thats an IT user who posted it. I think he even admitted they went as friends but they seem so distant I think its staged. But anyways. If it isnt, just think about how akward that must have felt for the poor fucker. How apathic he stays there, this my friends is a classic "I would like to have more but Im helpless because I cant change that" said through body language.

Never ever have Ive seen a sub 4.5 guy with a gf ever. Unless she was straight up deformed. Happened only 1 time.

He's a high school freshman going to homecoming, LOL. Cut the kid some slack.

Soz for pic being blurry

Her dress looks tacky

The guy looks uncomfortable in that suit and pants

Both of them post on self harm subs.

View attachment 336071
Look at them

You'd think that this picture was taken during Corona which is why for whatever reason they are so far apart and not even an arm around the shoulder or waist or anything like that like with a normal couple.

But no this was taken way before Corona and they actually aren't in fact practicing social distancing. She just doesn't love him.

I wonder if they are still together? Are wonder if they ever were in the first place.
you should have posted the wifes 'other boyfriends tyrone'

The kind that want to execute, murder, rape us.
GL!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""She""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

View attachment 336071
Look at them

Are you sure this is not a tranny? I became quite an expert in recognizing trannies after all this SEA tinder experiments. Maybe I should add that to my CV. Anyhow I am pretty sure this is a tranny ngl.

He's a high school freshman going to homecoming, LOL. Cut the kid some slack.
Cope.
He posts about "muh mewing transformation" and "just be kunfident brahhhh" on Reddit.

The "girl" looks like a man

they both look 12 years old max

It was an old thing that got a ton of upvotes on IT. He was like saying stuff how he's proof that looks don't matter cuz of how short he is.
It's amazing how braindead these bluepilled cucks can be. Reminds me of that image of the ricecel at the beach where the girls are distancing themselves from him.

typical post wall (doesnt really exist but its a good example) and now she needs money and a stable income so she can slut around later