Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This picture makes me smile

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The crowd hold a baby

Maybe it's the thought of kicking humanitys ass for it's hideous evil nature and eradicating all trace's of biology on this planet. Only leaving me and those with the Eren Yeager principal (IE) inceldians and imprisoned women forever subjugated with my will along with other imprisoned organics will be forced to watch the beautiful triumph eradication of all biology on earth. Hearing a baby cry. Is like hearing the bully finally surrending and admitting his evil sins to me. While I just

Smile, at all the horrified demons. Their sins. They know. I know. But in the end I won. Ww3 (the alternative) will be me finally walking into the sun. Blazing alive finally being burned to freedom

I don’t understand what is happening in the picture

I don’t understand what is happening in the picture
Humanity is getting exterminated by thousands of colossal titans. To the point where a large crowd of people, who tortured and murdered innocents. Are finally getting karma. The baby crying is an allegory to the bully finally saying uncle. And realizing they were all horrible. Eren just smiles realizing he is cleaning earth for good and saving it. (Me and the mission)