Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This picture describes the majority of this site, me included

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
3D57F5FD FA01 40CC 8084 D52DEB4CB161

Who are the real trucels among us?

LOOL that's hilarious

Me on the right.

This pic makes me JFL tbh

They think when a guy says he’s ugly, he looks like a 4-5/10 and not like Michael Cera, who isn’t shockingly ugly, but utterly repulsive to women.

Lmao shit is spot on .

They think when a guy says he’s ugly, he looks like a 4-5/10 and not like Michael Cera, who isn’t shockingly ugly, but utterly repulsive to women.
Always hear about Michael Cera, but not that fat kid he hung out with in Superbad.

You missed the 4th panel.

The ugly guy shanking the 3 idiots.

You can't be ugly, not even on in incel forum or else IT'S OVER.

So which one are you? The fakecel or truecel.

Basically yeah, this site can’t rate for shit. In fact, men can’t rate other men for shit. Wanna know if you’re ugly? Go on tinder with honest pictures of yourself.

Basically yeah, this site can’t rate for shit. In fact, men can’t rate other men for shit. Wanna know if you’re ugly? Go on tinder with honest pictures of yourself.
a male supermodel could post his pic here and say "I struggle with women" and he´d get rated a 4 or 5.

A truecel could post his pic here with a foid in his arm saying "I´m such a slayer, u mirin?!" and he´d get rated as a gigachad.

This site is hilarious when it comes to ratings.

I wish I was a fakecel, tbh.

a male supermodel could post his pic here and say "I struggle with women" and he´d get rated a 4 or 5.

A truecel could post his pic here with a foid in his arm saying "I´m such a slayer, u mirin?!" and he´d get rated as a gigachad.

It's absolutely pathetic. No wonder normies think the biggest problem of incels is all in their head.

But legit 17-year old chadlite aspies will continue to come here, show off their proto-model pretty boy photos, then go: "I wasn't kissed in highschool. I fucking hate all femoids so much! I hope they all die and rot in hell! Hail ER!" (Who incidentally was a another good looking normie aspie, just like themselves.)

Last edited:
Always hear about Michael Cera, but not that fat kid he hung out with in Superbad.

Jonah looks almost normal with weight loss, Cera will NEVER look normal.

most people here are coping HARD

Still has a recessed chin and other weird features though.

Yeah, he'll never look good but Cera is the king of recession and has a babyhead.

Made it my sig, its 2 true

Yeah, he'll never look good but Cera is the king of recession and has a babyhead.
If Cera wasn't famous he'd probably have roped.

Ironically he was my favorite character out of "I Was a Sixth Grade Alien".

If Cera wasn't famous he'd probably have roped.

Ironically he was my favorite character out of "I Was a Sixth Grade Alien".

Him and McLovin were womb2tombers but they lucked out bigly. I wonder if being in the movies would've saved me.

Him and McLovin were womb2tombers but they lucked out bigly. I wonder if being in the movies would've saved me.
Funny story, I heard McLovin almost didn't get his part.