Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This old bulgarian music video made my day

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★

Sum up for people who don't watch it:

1)Stacy unhappy with her incel future husband
2)On wedding day runs away from the church with Chad
3)Chad gets hit by a car infront of the church and dies
4)Stacy goes to live an unhappy live with the incel

This Bulgarian music video made my week tbh

JFL at how you're supposed to sympathize with the stacy in this. It's all like "oh look, he hit me awwww poor me"
Well no shit you got slapped, bitch. You are a cheating whore.
It pisses me off so fucking much at how ONLY MEN can be bad. Fuck this song and fuck that woman. I hope she stays unhappy for the rest of her worthless existence.

JFL at how you're supposed to sympathize with the stacy in this. It's all like "oh look, he hit me awwww poor me"
Well no shit you got slapped, bitch. You are a cheating whore.
It pisses me off so fucking much at how ONLY MEN can be bad. Fuck this song and fuck that woman. I hope she stays unhappy for the rest of her worthless existence.
Yea they never make the women look bad in these videos. Even if it's a male singer, he usualy sings about how he made some mistake or something.

A lot of bulgarian / serbian ppl seem to be incel, interesting. Wonder why there arent other slavs like russians for example.

A lot of bulgarian / serbian ppl seem to be incel, interesting. Wonder why there arent other slavs like russians for example.
There are barely any russians who speak english, so there's no chance for them to end up here.

The fact she stopped giving a fuck about chad dying exactly 2 seconds after he died made me laugh pretty hard

Chadlite I'd say

Айде шибаната чалга. Удри уйно...
In retrospect, I've absorbed many years-worth of second hand chalga due to the retarded subhuman polulation's affinity to it.
This Bulgarian music video made my week tbh
How did you even find this shit?

This is a Bulgariancel chalga thread now

@Evildoer
@Weed

Clear proof of the evil KGB putinist commie russian regime involvement in the incel internet community tbh

Last edited:
why didn't he fucking look whilst crossing

Most Western Europeans and Canadians are shitskin immigrants. Most Americans are Hispanic and African American. I assume that most Bulgarians are Gypsies.