Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This nigga belongs here, tf is he doing on YouTube talking about “weak men” and fuck pokimane! Piss in her mouth!

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
What is this nigga doing bro, get him an account here. Pokimane deserves to be jerked off too just for being a stuck up brat that won’t have sex with me, the king! That’s insane! She’s only hot with makeup on anyways, but her body is still nice.

Crazy to see a sub 3 shaming most likely another sub 3 for jerking off to pokimane, he calls the editor down bad for jerking off to the content of pokimane he was supposed to edit, little nigga have you looked in the mirror? You are one of us.

And if he has a girlfriend he’s probably a doormat for her while she gets railed by bbc. Was gonna let this slide but people who defend pokimane piss me off because fuck that degenerate whore. She wouldn’t touch any of her fans with a 10 foot pole.

And this mf of all people white knighting for women who wouldn’t give him the time of day, would walk past you on the street if you were bleeding out. Women literally don’t even care about even the average man, so definitely not a mf who looks like him.

And what tf he is doing talking about “weak men”? Just for jerking off? Doesn’t make sense, so are you weak if you bust in your girlfriend? A nigga gotta get off somehow. Dude needs to stop yapping, leave YouTube and get account here, don’t even care if he actually has a girlfriend.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/xGgW9XeRYmI?si=M4xyf1LerY6a3c1g

What is this nigga doing bro, get him an account here. Pokimane deserves to be jerked off too just for being a stuck up brat that won’t have sex with me, the king! That’s insane! She’s only hot with makeup on anyways, but her body is still nice.

Crazy to see a sub 3 shaming most likely another sub 3 for jerking off to pokimane, he calls the editor down bad for jerking off to the content of pokimane he was supposed to edit, little nigga have you looked in the mirror? You are one of us.

And if he has a girlfriend he’s probably a doormat for her while she gets railed by bbc. Was gonna let this slide but people who defend pokimane piss me off because fuck that degenerate whore. She wouldn’t touch any of her fans with a 10 foot pole.

And this mf of all people white knighting for women who wouldn’t give him the time of day, would walk past you on the street if you were bleeding out. Women literally don’t even care about even the average man, so definitely not a mf who looks like him.

And what tf he is doing talking about “weak men”? Just for jerking off? Doesn’t make sense, so are you weak if you bust in your girlfriend? A nigga gotta get off somehow. Dude needs to stop yapping, leave YouTube and get account here, don’t even care if he actually has a girlfriend.

oh i just saw this nigga defending mr beast lul

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yff32pNb__U?feature=share

It's crazy how much of a stranglehold the power of poonani has over weak men.
He's not wrong TBH.

75784   SoyBooru

moist critical cuz he on verge of growing a pussy at this point
nigga literally makes the same video every fucking week
"hey guys it's moist critical here with the same opinion that will offend no one and will play correctly both sides, and if you speak against it or muh queens you will get banned, thanks for watching guys see ya''

IMG 5008

Pokimane deserves to be jerked off to just for being a stuck up brat that won’t have sex with me, the king!
yea that's what my schoolteachers used to say

u r sexually attracted to people for being stuck up brats?

I thought u were supposed to be attracted to them for looking good
yea all streamersimps are ugly obviously

but it is better for us that the streamers keep them busy, so that they don't come here

the last thing we need is more foidworshipping retard simps who are pathetic
And if he has a girlfriend he’s probably a doormat for her while she gets railed by bbc.
then he doesn't belong here tho
Was gonna let this slide but people who defend pokimane piss me off because fuck that degenerate whore. She wouldn’t touch any of her fans with a 10 foot pole.
ok but why would anyone