Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This must be fake, right?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
What a looser, just hugg her back you idiot, and when the opportunity arrises ,grab her purse/phone and get the hell out of there.

Imagine if the genders were reversed

the highest moment in his sexual life

JBW copers on ropewatch

Her foid instinct screamed REGRET when she realised he was sub-5.

Tfw too subhuman for Qts to snuggle up to you on the train.

It's over.

I wish I were poor enough for public transportation.

Yes, it is fake. This is pure propaganda to show how irresistably snuggable immigrant/'refugee' males are. They are so trustworthy that women will do this accidentally. What a warm and trustworthy moment.

I'm really not even against the ethnics here, but I know propaganda against my own race when I see it. I fucking care about white women and hate to see this shit happen. The normies go awwwww for brown men now and ewwwww for me. Yet brown men are (sorry) way more likely to be violent statistically and in real life when I'm around them. Except for the incel races. There is no propaganda to make non-violent people cutesy (rice/currycels - sorry arabcels, got nothin' against ya at ALL! Just saying what's going on). Just violent, aggressive males.

saw video, read the youtube comments, back to liveleak here i come

Hope for curry niggers

>looks at him
>sees a subhuman
>moves away immediately
Miliseconds is all it takes.

Dont let this fool you we all know the cycle of Currycels

What a looser, just hugg her back you idiot, and when the opportunity arrises ,grab her purse/phone and get the hell out of there.
YOU WANT HIM TO GO TO JAIL?
(must be read in Kent voice)

YOU WANT HIM TO GO TO JAIL?
(must be read in Kent voice)
No if he does it ninja style .
(must be read in generic old sensei japanese voice)

It looked like she was so high/drunk/tired she thought he was her boyfriend for a second.